Aberdeen Crimewatch

Henry

Bucksburn station doesn't have a canteen that serves food, I've been held in the cells there and got a chipper.

What a predictable boring cunt you are.

'I've been held in cells there'

Hoping someone will reply with 'Ohhhh, what were you in the cells for Dayts?'

Then you can harp on about some uninteresting non-event that happened 3 decades ago.

AFC Chat's Uncle Albert.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just the usual, rape and looting, and the chipper was greasy, went to davies instead of mike's, really not on.

Nae assault/resisting arrest? Yer going soft in yer old age.

Davy's really is a shit chipper.

Saying that, last few times I've been to Mike's it's been pretty poor too, whereas the Ashvale seems to lately have really picked up it's game.

Nae assault/resisting arrest? Yer going soft in yer old age.

Davy's really is a shit chipper.

Saying that, last few times I've been to Mike's it's been pretty poor too, whereas the Ashvale seems to lately have really picked up it's game.

Aye Davy's is just a couple minutes walk from my house but I rarely ever go there these days, greasy as fuck and really poor quality. It's owned by ex Aberdeen Chairman Ian Donald, he was left it in the will from the last owner, they were best mates apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

The polis serious brought yous in a chippy/Maccy Ds? Did you get to chose what you wanted and did you have to pay for it? Seems a waste of tax payers money if not!

When I was 'detained' for a night, I didn't get as much as a cup of tea, but to be fair they let me go at 7am, so wasn't really time and wasn't up for hanging around and sharing a brew and perusing the morning papers with them.

The polis serious brought yous in a chippy/Maccy Ds? Did you get to chose what you wanted and did you have to pay for it? Seems a waste of tax payers money if not!

When I was 'detained' for a night, I didn't get as much as a cup of tea, but to be fair they let me go at 7am, so wasn't really time and wasn't up for hanging around and sharing a brew and perusing the morning papers with them.

Did you share a dry out cell with Bri?

• 2 weeks later...

A five-figure sum of money was stolen from a security van outside a cash and carry on Monday.

The van, a G4S security vehicle, had stopped outside Makro in the Altens area of Aberdeen when the money was stolen at 12.30pm.
No one was injured in the incident but the security guard was left shaken.
A spokesman for Police Scotland said: "A male approached a G4S security vehicle and a low five-figure sum of money was stolen.
"A grey 4x4 was then seen driving at speed and in an erratic manner from the locus towards the Charleston flyover.
"The male involved is described as being in his mid 20s, around 6ft tall, of athletic build with stubble on his face. He was wearing dark clothing and spoke with a local accent."

Does anyone on here have stubble, or drive a 4x4? :sherlock: