Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

I'm with the EDL on this one, having lived in Leicester and seen areas become no go areas for the indigenous people I think it needs someone to make a stance, these areas are becoming breeding grounds for radicals.

the edl are highlighting the issue that no political party will touch, 20 asian men were jailed last week for a huge underage sex trafficking ring, all the girls were groomed from a young age and white, imagine the outcry if that had happened in the reverse, it hardly made the news.

So they were convicted and imprisoned?

Someone must be confronting them then, and presumably it wasn't the EDL.

I'm as far removed from being a racist as you'll get but radical islam needs confronted not swept under the carpet, the problem isn't going to go away.

the bleeding heart lefties have blood on their hands tonight.

It seems like radical everything is getting out of control... particularly the right wing and Islam.

Both are a problem and neither will go away on their own.

I'm with the EDL on this one, having lived in Leicester and seen areas become no go areas for the indigenous people I think it needs someone to make a stance, these areas are becoming breeding grounds for radicals.

the edl are highlighting the issue that no political party will touch, 20 asian men were jailed last week for a huge underage sex trafficking ring, all the girls were groomed from a young age and white, imagine the outcry if that had happened in the reverse, it hardly made the news.

I'm as far removed from being a racist as you'll get but radical islam needs confronted not swept under the carpet, the problem isn't going to go away.

Nearly got drawn into a long comment on this. Short version is that there's no need or place for extremism from any side. Thinking about what happened to the soldier in London today makes me sick, but his attackers represent muslims as much as the EDL represents Brits.

• Upvote 2

Only seen the vid once, but looks like folk just calmly speak to the guy when he walks back over to the body. What the actual fuck?

Absolutely unreal. All this achieves is further division in the country. If these fuckers hate our 'way of life' so much, why don't they fuck off and live in some Muslim ruled shithole.

It's the black wifie in blue inthe background with the shopping trolly that isblindly walking down the pavement towards the nutter

So they were convicted and imprisoned?

Someone must be confronting them then, and presumably it wasn't the EDL.

It seems like radical everything is getting out of control... particularly the right wing and Islam.

Both are a problem and neither will go away on their own.

It's been going on for over 20 years, it was only the likes of the EDL that highlighted it and forced action.

The hamilton accie on sky news right now can fuck off, blaming today on the british government.

A 20 year old kid died ffs, it isn't his fault.

Lol.

daytripping, you are a sucker for EDL propaganda it seems?

What has the Rochdale paedo ring got to do with Lawrence's murder? In comparative terms? How about comparing to other paedo rings. Certainly got more coverage than the Scottish one from a few years back.

Where did you get info on the white victims (as if relevant in any shape or form). The main ringleader was convicted on offences re: Asian girl. Sounds like propaganda again...

Yeah, well technically Jimmy Savile and a whole bunch of rich white folks operated a child sex ring inna, and that was going on for over 40 years.... so it's not really just a Muslim problem.

Look at the Catholic church, they've been getting away with it for christ, how many centuries?

I'm not saying Islam isn't a problem, although frankly I think much of this is being politically motivated as much by the west as the Middle East. Fucked if I can remember any 'problems' with Islam during the cold war (aside from the Iranian revolution), but as soon as the Soviet Union falls we have to maintain these militaries because the Wogs are getting fiesty.

I'm saying Islam isn't as big a problem as people are being led to believe.

I live in close proximity to one of the largest Muslim populations in the western world... Dearborn Michigan,. and it's probably the safest place in Michigan outside of Grosse Pointe, home of Michigans millionaire population.

I'd sooner walk around Dearborn (Muslims) than Detroit (Blacks), Mexicantown (uh, Mexicans), Taylor (Whites), or Hamtramck (Poles).

Is radical Islam a problem, well radical anything tends to be a problem, not just Islam.

Is Islam a problem, no.

My biggest problem with Islam is they tend to be humourless cunts who won't take a drink... so basically like Aberdonians who won't take a drink.

• Upvote 2

The hamilton accie on sky news right now can fuck off, blaming today on the british government.

A 20 year old kid died ffs, it isn't his fault.

Are you suggesting the foreign policies of the British Government were not a trigger for his actions, or the Glasgow attack or the London bombings? Fuck about in foreign affairs on the other side of the globe as isolated attacks like this will unfortunately continue to happen.

Are you suggesting the foreign policies of the British Government were not a trigger for his actions, or the Glasgow attack or the London bombings? Fuck about in foreign affairs on the other side of the globe as isolated attacks like this will unfortunately continue to happen.

Yeah I'm saying that, these people want a world where only Islam exists, they want sharia law in this Country, they want our women to wear a bhurka and not drive, they want an end to all other religion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I'm saying that, these people want a world where only Islam exists, they want sharia law in this Country, they want our women to wear a bhurka and not drive, they want an end to all other religion.

Well, we can't really complain even if radical Islam does want an Islamic world... didn't we bomb the fuck out of, and occupy illegally, Iraq so that we could impose OUR systems on THEM?

...and steal their oil, of course.

We killed and displaced hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, not even counting Afghans and all the kids being born disfigured because of the kind of ammunition our tanks used (DU), they've killed about 3000 of us.

I'd say, in terms of lunatics who are willing to murder innocents in order to impose their will on other cultures, we're probably the biggest threat to the world.

We've had soldiers on their streets shooting people for years... they've blown up a bus and (maybe but not really) chopped up a squaddie on the UK's streets.

If what you're saying is the criteria for being worried, then Islam has more right to complain than us.

Are they so stupid that they think that this is possible? How do you think they think that this Islam only will be achieved? What strategies are they contemplating to make it happen.

Or is it you who is stupid, being manipulated to think like that?

Fear and loathing. Simple common denominators. Works every time.

Thank you for being a real live demonstration of a manipulated fool. The black madman was right. You are the living proof of why that squaddie lost his life today, plus me for feeling powerless to do anything about it, a powerlessness brought on by knowing that there are radically thick people like you in this country.

RS, not the time for long debates on the subject, they want it but they'll never achieve it, only a weak left government would ever let it happen.

Well, we can't really complain even if radical Islam does want an Islamic world... didn't we bomb the fuck out of, and occupy illegally, Iraq so that we could impose OUR systems on THEM?

...and steal their oil, of course.

We killed and displaced hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, not even counting Afghans and all the kids being born disfigured because of the kind of ammunition our tanks used (DU), they've killed about 3000 of us.

I'd say, in terms of lunatics who are willing to murder innocents in order to impose their will on other cultures, we're probably the biggest threat to the world.

We've had soldiers on their streets shooting people for years... they've blown up a bus and (maybe but not really) chopped up a squaddie on the UK's streets.

If what you're saying is the criteria for being worried, then Islam has more right to complain than us.

I never agreed with the war in iraq but that isn't why these people are doing this, they see Islam and sharia law as the only way we all should live, the war was a good excuse for them to blow people up.

I never agreed with the war in iraq but that isn't why these people are doing this, they see Islam and sharia law as the only way we all should live, the war was a good excuse for them to blow people up.

Yeah, but this madman today (yesterday) likely isn't doing anything on Islam's behalf... the silly fucker cited the TORAH as justification.

This guy was going to chop someone up, and he didn't need Islam to motivate him.

In fact, by his own admission... which is ropey as fuck any way you look at it... he took his motivation from JUDAISM.

So should we clamp down on Jews, because the guy actually killed that sudjer based on Talmudic law, not Sharia.

This guy's no more a Muslim than I am.

In fact I'm probably more Muslim than him because I shag an Arab.

You don't think I want to take over the world and cut your heid aff, do you?

Yeah, but this madman today (yesterday) likely isn't doing anything on Islam's behalf... the silly fucker cited the TORAH as justification.

This guy was going to chop someone up, and he didn't need Islam to motivate him.

In fact, by his own admission... which is ropey as fuck any way you look at it... he took his motivation from JUDAISM.

So should we clamp down on Jews, because the guy actually killed that sudjer based on Talmudic law, not Sharia.

This guy's no more a Muslim than I am.

In fact I'm probably more Muslim than him because I shag an Arab.

You don't think I want to take over the world and cut your heid aff, do you?

Knowing you I would say it's probably on your top ten list of things to do.

That's what I was thinking Sheep. Guy is walking about covered in blood, carrying a big knife, obviously quite sharp. Someone stands holding a phone while he talks to them, then he walks about and people don't get the fuck out of there. Very strange.

My first thoughts aswell - the one filming either was there filming for a reason or was a brave islamic