Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

That wa happen some human rights fucker will claim its racist or some shit should that happen. Its all wrong their human rights should dimminish as soon as they hacked the boy to bits.

Maybe, but eh have visions of Plod gieing them a good kicking and shouting "there's some blue to go with yer black" (© Some auld boy eh stood beside at a game in the 1980s who hurled abuse at a black guy playing for Albion Rovers).

Worst punishment I saw on another forum (NSFW)

was calling for the two boys to have all their limbs amputated, their cock and balls removed, along with their eyelids and tongue, all done in front of a mirror with nae anesthetic, then wrap the fuckers in bacon, hook them up to a drip and then leave them in solitary

. Jesus some folk are sick, I'd just put them in permanent solitary for the rest of their lives, nae need for the physical torture, being totally alone for a very long period of time'd do your mental state in.

I'd be finding a fucking brick, a road sign, anything, even the shopping trolley of the old dear walking by, I swear on my life I would have done something, no matter how futile. There were at least 20 blokes there, get fucking stuck in!

I concur.

Unbelievable that folk just stood and watched/took out their camera phones and filmed.

We are a united country, not a divided country. Anyone that tries to divide us will not succeed.

Ed Miliband is obviously not on Facey-B.

One of the gayest posts ever to grace afc chat.

No doubt you were being ironic... par for the course with Mr. Fletcher