How Do You Feel About Homosexuals Right To Adopt Children?

heterosexual relationships are “natural” because that is what we find in nature, whereas we don’t find homosexual relationships. The latter are therefore unnatural and should not be validated by society.

And no i am not a religious man

your turn

do you believe in gayism

Live and let live is my outlook. I keep myself to myself and don't worry what other people are doing. I don't see that they cause anyone any harm.

I reckon it is natural. Two people of the same sex can't conceive a child and homos are in the minority but doesn't mean it's not natural. When you say it's not natural, do you think that people either choose to be gay or are moulded to be gay by the environment around them? I think some people are just naturally gay.

can you define why you think it's not right?

I don't think it's wrong. it's not something I would ever do but as it has zero effect on my life I have no issue with it.

but it might have affect on your life

If it gets taught in schools will have affect on your children

Would you not be put off if gays were kissing in front of you or your children

would you be happy to let your child visit his pal if his two parents were gay

Live and let live is my outlook. I keep myself to myself and don't worry what other people are doing. I don't see that they cause anyone any harm.

I reckon it is natural. Two people of the same sex can't conceive a child and homos are in the minority but doesn't mean it's not natural. When you say it's not natural, do you think that people either choose to be gay or are moulded to be gay by the environment around them? I think some people are just naturally gay.

how far will you go with this live and let live

what if people then decide (and this is not a progression from being gay just a question) to have sex with animals in their own home

surly a man can love his dog as much as anyone else and remember live and let live so i presume you have no problem with this either

heterosexual relationships are “natural” because that is what we find in nature, whereas we don’t find homosexual relationships. The latter are therefore unnatural and should not be validated by society.

And no i am not a religious man

your turn

do you believe in gayism

Only you do, homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them. So thus it becomes natural?

Notwithstanding that, some of the comments in this thread did put me in mind of these other pieces of research;

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8772014/

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sexual-continuum/201204/are-homophobic-people-really-gay-and-not-accepting-it

can you define why you think it's not right?

I don't think it's wrong. it's not something I would ever do but as it has zero effect on my life I have no issue with it.

The problem is that you're asking for a rational explanation of the irrational.

There's no actual reason why a gay couple shouldn't adopt, nor why homosexuality is 'wrong' on any scale outwith the biological need to perpetuate the species.... and with something like 7 Billion fuckers wandering the planet I think we can dispense with 'no reproduction' as a con in the gay debate.

AIDS might have been a solid reason if it had remained in the gay community, but that cat's out of the bag now, so bye-bye AIDS argument.

We live in a world where the vast majority of us still worship invisible wizards in the clouds... it's way too much to expect logic, tolerance and acceptance from everyone.

Me, for example, totally arachnophobic... no logical reason for it, and I'll kill a spider on sight.

Some people feel that way about gays.... they're homophobic.

No actual logic behind it.

• Upvote 1

but it might have affect on your life

If it gets taught in schools will have affect on your children

Would you not be put off if gays were kissing in front of you or your children

would you be happy to let your child visit his pal if his two parents were gay

I am not at school so it would have zero effect on me.

I don't particularly like watching people in general snogging of me.

my wife knows a lesbian couple whose son is a year older than my daughter. I have no issue with that at all. if it was gay men I would equally have no issue with it.

if you answer any different to that then I am afraid you are homophobic.

you do seem to have issues with accepting that you have any prejudices, caledonia.

how far will you go with this live and let live

what if people then decide (and this is not a progression from being gay just a question) to have sex with animals in their own home

surly a man can love his dog as much as anyone else and remember live and let live so i presume you have no problem with this either

A dog can't give it's consent so it's animal abuse.

What are you talking about when you keep on going on about teaching gayism in school? What is there to be taught??

A dog can't give it's consent so it's animal abuse.

What are you talking about when you keep on going on about teaching gayism in school? What is there to be taught??

if a dog jumps on you with its penis hanging out and tries to shag your leg what would this tell you

Only you do, homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them. So thus it becomes natural?

Notwithstanding that, some of the comments in this thread did put me in mind of these other pieces of research;http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8772014/http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sexual-continuum/201204/are-homophobic-people-really-gay-and-not-accepting-it

great point.

the very existence of homosexuality is proof that it is natural.

it is clearly natures attempt to keep the population down. it's not working though.

I'd either kill my bairn or commit suicide if I had gay offspring.

I'd be ashamed of it and myself.

Agreed tup would find it very tough to accept a family member being a homo.

You disown them before your mates start suspecting that you are an arse bandit also.

• Downvote 1

I'd either kill my bairn or commit suicide if I had gay offspring.

I'd be ashamed of it and myself.

If you had a child (I'm sorry, perhaps you do), you may feel differently about that.

I have a son.

I'd be ashamed if he committed a terrible crime, abused his spouse, ran out on his own kids, was a compulsive liar/cheat etc.

I would feel a failure as a father if such things transpired.

I would never wish my son to be/become a homosexual however, if my child turns out to be gay I'd be proud if he 'came out' and said it clearly to his mother and I.

If he is to be gay I'd be happy if he accepted himself rather than tried to live a lie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No chance he is my best pal.

I doubt that would be the case if he was gay.

Are you concerned your own bairn is gay and is this you basically getting your excuses in early doors?

No offence if that's not the case min.

:laughing:

What kind of example are you setting a child by cutting about in leather chaps and kissing him or her goodnight with cock flavoured lips.

Tups corner offers advice for your predicament

I doubt the advice would be too helpful.

Would the pride still be riding high if he doubled it up with revealing his Nigerian boyfriend at the same time. If there was a strong smell of sex cock in the room I'm getting the noose after Tup.

That would demonstrate the utmost in vile manners and would be equally offensive in heterosexual circumstance.