Qatar May Have Been A Mistake Says Sepp Blatter

Fuck you stumpy.

It was a simple typo, and the dork from Orkney was straight into geek mode.

Not surprised you are deep throating him, you are literally neighbours.

Anymore of the above and my attention will be directed towards you.

Come ahead min. You've already bottled out of one meeting.

Cheers for the shout EPK, I was pretty good at winding up people, I've grown up now though and I'm too hipster to troll.

No probs Mini, you were like AFC Chats very own Truman show. Been with use since the forums infancy, some story like.

No probs Mini, you were like AFC Chats very own Truman show. Been with use since the forums infancy, some story like.

Being of sound mind helps, I'm the versatile journeyman really, can mix it up with controversy or be level headed, always put in a performance one way or another.

if only they kept their mucky money out of the USA's jurisdiction this wouldn't of happened, and they would still be getting away with it.

big chuck blazer the supergrass could've kept a 50's style recorder on himself and you would never know! nevermind a wee digi one attached to a lanyard.

gotta love the usa though, what's this yurpean football shit, fifa shmifa who gives a fuk.

don blatterone! keeping the poor football nations sweet to make sure he gets the votes. uefa will be laughing into their champions league branded bowl of cereal this morning.

No bother.

I'll fight you as well.

Disgusting behaviour for a mid 30s father.

None the less, a pool Q across the forehead, and a couple of upper cuts to make you a couple of inches taller before you slip to the ground in a blooded mess, will do the job.

As a sporting gesture, will leave you a pint of weak lager if you take it well, crying like a bitch will result in no gesture.

Do they operate pub watch in Aberdeen ? out of interest, ken.

Was watching a CNN or NBC thing this morning where they were talking about how long the corruption has been going on. The reporters clearly knew nothing about 'soccer' but the were having a good go at getting the names of the organisations right. UEFA was pronounced "OOFA" on more than one occassion, and one lad had the tenacity to actually try saying what FIFA was an acronym for... bless.

And current wisdom regarding the Feds getting involved IS because Qatar, pronounced 'Cutter', bribed FIFA to trump the Yanks' bid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yll2wLz7kCo

I was going to play ebbe at pool in Dundee but the table was stowed out.

That would have been a poor match. Two drunkards winking at everyone else before their respective shots or enticing the crowd with 'watch this'.

I just play and win. Enough said.

I'm happy to let my pool do the talking here.

I dinna go in for making a fuss about my shots, I just put the balls in the pockets with the minimum of fuss and drama.

Although I did destroy boofon with a reverse double off the cushion just to show him the level I was capable of stepping up to if he got above himself.

Especially difficult for him to catch any TV if he's to cram a book a week before 7pm as well.

tumblr_m0bt7q1mB21qz6f4bo1_1280.jpg

@Bluto watched both series last week when I was getting into nightshift mode. Never get bored of the office, genius min.

On topic, Sepp is gay

• Upvote 2