Qatar May Have Been A Mistake Says Sepp Blatter

Electing the new president of FIFA is like electing the new leader of the Chinese communist party. It doesn't really matter who takes over the whole thing is as corrupt as fuck.

Democritise it properly and just let top reds vote.

No wait, we're back to the communists again.

It does matter...as long as we have a European at the helm the game will continue to excite...put a moron(yank) at the helm and the death knell will sound for football(soccer) as we know it.

It does matter...as long as we have a European at the helm the game will continue to excite...put a moron(yank) at the helm and the death knell will sound for football(soccer) as we know it.

Aye UEFA are making a great job of keeping football fair in Europe. It's just as corrupt as FIFA, the yanks should shine the spotlight on them next.

• Upvote 1

Aye UEFA are making a great job of keeping football fair in Europe. It's just as corrupt as FIFA, the yanks should shine the spotlight on them next.

And the Yank sports are hardly a paragon of virtue.

Its ALL about the money over there, at least we have promotion , relegation, play offs, cup ties V small teams. in the good old Yoo Ess Aaaa it is franchise central. The very definition of money talks.

While UEFA may well be failing with its bias for its Champions League and the larger teams, but they have done plenty good for the game too.

This is geo-politics being played out on a grande scale, with politics getting involved in football more than ever before,

That fucking wife battering mouth piece Collymore bumping his gums last night saying every country that voted for Blatter should be investigated. He fails to understand that Blatter distributed the "non corrupt" FIFA monies to these smaller countries in Africa, Asia and South America and it did a lot of good to there associations.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't care less why the FBI are butting in but its decades overdue.

Having one man at the helm for 20+ years is fuckin comical.

No difference to the NFL, NBA, NHL commissioners who have been in there position for decades too.

Platini has been UEFA president for near 10 years and been on the executive + technical committees since 1988.

Bet we get some yank snake in charge of it now that's a million times worse.

Someone like Paul Wolfowitz.

Worse.

The head of yank fitba is an Indian-American called Sunil Gulati, where the yank media have already dubbed him the next boss of FIFA.

Strategic time outs awaits.

102512-Sunil-Gulati-SW-PI_20121025212204

Dunno if this has bindun. Am sorry but how the fvk does Africa get all those votes! Africa is corrupt as anyway, through in all those Fifa dollars and no wonder these poor african fas can't help themselves.

Until they sort out the voting structure then it will happen again and again.

Western values meet do what you want third world culture.

And the Yank sports are hardly a paragon of virtue.

Its ALL about the money over there, at least we have promotion , relegation, play offs, cup ties V small teams. in the good old Yoo Ess Aaaa it is franchise central. The very definition of money talks.

While UEFA may well be failing with its bias for its Champions League and the larger teams, but they have done plenty good for the game too.

This is geo-politics being played out on a grande scale, with politics getting involved in football more than ever before,

That fucking wife battering mouth piece Collymore bumping his gums last night saying every country that voted for Blatter should be investigated. He fails to understand that Blatter distributed the "non corrupt" FIFA monies to these smaller countries in Africa, Asia and South America and it did a lot of good to there associations.

I'm not championing the yank sports so I have no idea why you bring them up. I should clarify that I'd love to see the FBI investigate UEFA too.

their unbelievable bias towards super clubs Is strangling the life out if the game.

Football require a large scale shake up to make it fair again but there isn't a chance in hell of it happening. collymore is a complete fud

Who is this Prince Ali of Jordan or wherever? What does he ken aboot fitba? Bet he has been dishing out the bribes.

Prince Ali bin Hussein of Jordan (Arabic: الأمير علي بن الحسين‎; born on 23 December 1975) is the third son of King Hussein of Jordan, and the second child of the king by his third wife, Queen Alia. Since 6 January 2011, he has been the vice president of FIFA for Asia.[1]

I'm not championing the yank sports so I have no idea why you bring them up. I should clarify that I'd love to see the FBI investigate UEFA too.

their unbelievable bias towards super clubs Is strangling the life out if the game.

Football require a large scale shake up to make it fair again but there isn't a chance in hell of it happening. collymore is a complete fud

As I mentioned, this is geo-politics, the FBI are not doing this as the saviour of world football.

Be careful what you wish for. Having the yanks more involved in football will make it more the commercial game, over the beautiful game.

As I mentioned, this is geo-politics, the FBI are not doing this as the saviour of world football.

Be careful what you wish for. Having the yanks more involved in football will make it more the commercial game, over the beautiful game.

It's much more sinister than that min.

This is the NSA's work coming to fruition.

Nobody is safe.