Qatar May Have Been A Mistake Says Sepp Blatter

It's much simpler than that, everyone else on planet earth listens to the English and the Americans.

If they don't, like this lot appeared to think they could get away with, they get destroyed, by whatever means necessary.

The FBI was involved to get access to all their phone and email records. The English started the ball rolling.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3102072/FIFA-corruption-suspect-Jack-Warner-parties-release-jail-Trinidad-Tobago.html

Blatter confirms what tup was saying :sherlock:

Running FIFA is hardly going to be a frivolous pursuit.

I'd be busy revolutionising the game of football.

I'd also order an immediate FBI inquiry into goings on at Ibrox, seeking criminal proceedings, and 20 year jail terms for the co-conspirators in the Daily Record etc.

Running FIFA is hardly going to be a frivolous pursuit.

I'd be busy revolutionising the game of football.

I'd also order an immediate FBI inquiry into goings on at Ibrox, seeking criminal proceedings, and 20 year jail terms for the co-conspirators in the Daily Record etc.

You would needs to edit 30,000 of your posts on here or the next FIFA scandal would be imminent

Who cares where it is, we never qualify anyway. At least in Qatar lots of English fans will drink too much and get sunstroke and possibly a hand amputated for stealing flip flops

I very much like how you think, sir.

I'd organise a pool competition on the side at the World Cup.

Would keep the troops organised and competitive in between games.

Believe me, because I'm serious, when I say I could 100% revolutionise football.

Make the goals 4 feet shorter so you could reach the crossbar? That type of stuff?

Blatter re-elected by default :)

There aren't even the fucking words....

:suicide:

Beggars belief really.

Probably means that the African and Asian countries that voted for him, are up to there neck in bribes as well. imagine that, Not like they have a reputation for such like.

Is the Royal prince of Nigeria, with $20M to send me scam not called 442 fraud, ironically

Blatter re-elected by default :)

There aren't even the fucking words....

:suicide:

It doesn't matter who won, those moaning and championing boycotts like UEFA and the guffs have other motives and it has fuck all to do with fair play and transparency. The yank involvement is the one I can't work out unless they are just pissed because the Middle East and Russia got the World Cup.

It doesn't matter who won, those moaning and championing boycotts like UEFA and the guffs have other motives and it has fuck all to do with fair play and transparency. The yank involvement is the one I can't work out unless they are just pissed because the Middle East and Russia got the World Cup.

Most believable one i've read is that it's between them and the Chinese for the WC2026 and there's already a few dodgy dealings going on between FIFA and the Chinamen.

I have to say that any idea that the Federal government is getting involved with FIFA because the United States didn't get selected for the World Cup is not overly convincing to me.

Football isn't THAT important in the US yet that the Justice Department is going to go around kicking doors down in Europe because of a failed bid by the US Soccer Federation, corruption or otherwise.

If it had been Ice Hockey or Armoured Rugby then I could see it.

Not for fitba.

I have to say that any idea that the Federal government is getting involved with FIFA because the United States didn't get selected for the World Cup is not overly convincing to me.

Football isn't THAT important in the US yet that the Justice Department is going to go around kicking doors down in Europe because of a failed bid by the US Soccer Federation, corruption or otherwise.

If it had been Ice Hockey or Armoured Rugby then I could see it.

Not for fitba.

Maybe they just don't like Arabs and ruskies?