Aberdeen Casuals

key words here, there was more than just him. there were at least four posts removed now any way so discuss away pd

sheepiekiev was unable to answer any of the perfectly civil questions put towards him, he was just spitting out abuse and nonsense. didn't see anybody else behaving in a similar fashion. then again maybe you deleted their posts before I read them or maybe all four posts were his :cool:

I called him an idiot, but that was it. I think the post is removed as I can't see it.

I did feel he was fishing and when that happens I think they are being an idiot, just the same as when I used to fish.....I was an idiot. Simples.

well he was obviously anti-casual but I don't take your point about fishing. if by fishing you mean he was trying to illicit replies then surely that's what every post is for so we're all guilty. or are their actually folk out there that post things on forums in the hope they will receive absolutely no response whatsoever? that would seem odd.

for the record I don't think he was fishing, I just think he's a naive young lad that didn't know much about the casuals or their history.

I've mixed feelings about the casuals.

Enjoyed the fact that they eventually took the fighting away from the games, also felt a sense of protection when away to Dundee, Falkirk & Edinburgh in the 80s/early 90s.

Didn't like the fact that once the fitba was over and done with anyone on Union Street was fair game on a Saturday night. Also didn't like the fact that they used students as target practice.

Also like the fact that they wear Stone Island, ends any ambiguity as no non-casual would spend 150 quid on a chavvy looking jumper.

Anyone who went to away games in the 80's/90's will appreciate the value of the ASC

They took a hell of a lot of heat off of the non casual scarfers especially at places like ER and Tynecastle

The only time I have seen the casuals in action was in Berlin at the Olympic Stadion for the Hertha game. Never been more intimidated by other Aberdeen fans as i was there, or more embarrassed. Bunch of f**kwits giving the nazi salute. It continued inside the stadium.

The Scottish game is well rid of these people.

I've mixed feelings about the casuals.

Enjoyed the fact that they eventually took the fighting away from the games, also felt a sense of protection when away to Dundee, Falkirk & Edinburgh in the 80s/early 90s.

Didn't like the fact that once the fitba was over and done with anyone on Union Street was fair game on a Saturday night. Also didn't like the fact that they used students as target practice.

Also like the fact that they wear Stone Island, ends any ambiguity as no non-casual would spend 150 quid on a chavvy looking jumper.

Did the casuals just walk about Union Street attacking everyone?

And maybe just maybe some students deserved a kicking, i've seen plenty out and about while drinking who did.

Also you may see Stone Island as chavvy just as most casuals thought students were scruffs, it's all how you view fashion :thumbup1: