Aberdeen Casuals

The irony is great, Northside min you insinuate Mini is giving it some hard man act and have a go but yet are giving it the billy big bollocks yersel.

But ye dinna ken him and have never met aye? What you stalking Mini to then come on the internetz to slag him aff aye?

:blahblah1:

You need to read up on irony :thumbup1:

And am i wrong about Minijc, is he not the person he comes across as on here in person..........maybe he's not the coward he makes out to be, afterall he did SPIT in a fellow Dons fans face :ThumbsDown:

Pwopa hard innit :blahblah1:

Ha Ha, I'll tell him you said so. He'll accept the plaudits in his usual quiet, shy and retiring way!

AKA Bampot :laughing:

I might see him tomorrow night ,myself, he was in the South stand for the Pars game with another legend :thumbup1:

Aye he laps up the attention and it makes him feel young again, he'd still be running around daft if he was allowed to :laughing:

I might see him tomorrow night ,myself, he was in the South stand for the Pars game with another legend :thumbup1:

Aye he laps up the attention and it makes him feel young again, he'd still be running around daft if he was allowed to :laughing:

He was with Ray Muirhead and myself, although I was a row or two behind. Canna remember if his pal Kenny, who commutes from Birmingham for games was there that day but he was certainly up for the semi final and the return Celtic game a couple of Tuesdays back. Our (and the bairns) season tickets were together for the last couple of years. I'm lapsed now due to the loons games being on a Saturday but due to midweek games and postponements I've managed to take in more games than I thought I'd manage this season so far.

Michelle won't let him run around daft now, she fair keeps him in check. And he's got mair than his hands full with that twa bairns o' his :nutso::laughing:

He was with Ray Muirhead and myself, although I was a row or two behind. Canna remember if his pal Kenny, who commutes from Birmingham for games was there that day but he was certainly up for the semi final and the return Celtic game a couple of Tuesdays back. Our (and the bairns) season tickets were together for the last couple of years. I'm lapsed now due to the loons games being on a Saturday but due to midweek games and postponements I've managed to take in more games than I thought I'd manage this season so far.

Michelle won't let him run around daft now, she fair keeps him in check. And he's got mair than his hands full with that twa bairns o' his :nutso::laughing:

my ex birds old man. Bit worried when I found that one out.

• 5 months later...

Do you reckon Aberdeen football club is suffering from the demise of the casual?

In the mid to late eighties, early nineties, the atmosphere was fantastic in the soother, you could always rely on the casuals to get things going and them being there added a bit of spice to things.

Same away from home, you could always have a good day oot getting yourself on the train in the morning and having a jolly day oot in the likes of Glasgow with a couple of hundred other young loons from Aberdeen, once in the game the support given to the team is on another level to today's fare, was great.

Is this one of our problems, I think it is, Milne should release a statement calling for the return of the casual and of the return of sit where you want.