Aberdeen Casuals

So to sum up the ASC are no more, at least not in any official sense although ex-members still attend matches and from time to time there is a 'reunion' for want of a better word.

Many Dons fans appreciate their contribution over the years whilst others see them as chavs and cowards that couldn't fight sleep and who tarnished the reputation of the club.

This alleged battering of students is news to me. I could make a phone call to establish the verity or otherwise but not being close to the scene at the time but knowing a number of the lads now, I wonder if sone if the self-confessed members could shed light.

Is it true that students were targeted for random violence?

According to posts earlier in this thread.....i have no personal evidence or experience though.

Don't tell them that I'm 'disrespecting' them .... I heard they can 'give you a beating' ..... Even over the internet, they are THAT hard.....

Minijc loves the internet and the safety it gives him :hysterical:

Haha almost everyone on here knows me, I don't hide like some, you obviously know me so feel free to say hi next time.

tread carefully northside, he trains in a muay thai gym. so he is probably also "well ard init" :hysterical:

Haha, it's a fitness hobby really, that I enjoy alot and want to compete at, I'm not hard in the slightest but don't let facts get in the way of somethings.

Muay Thai you must be joking, have you seen the state of him, bent as a two bob note :hysterical:

ROR! Almost anyone willing to train hard and learn it could do it.

haha, was that a cunning and intentional reference to the boy being a chicken?

But was he a bow legged chicken?

Err..lots of posters on here from a certain era were casuals I'm sure. Some are still mates and go together, after all they all follow Aberdeen. I'm sure there's a good few younger lads still involved in their own way with smaller numbers. Casuals and 'scarfers' always got on fine in the past at Aberdeen games. Folk should wise up and live and let live.

Haha almost everyone on here knows me, I don't hide like some, you obviously know me so feel free to say hi next time.

@ I don't know you, and it's a well known fact that you mouth off on here but go quiet and shy when confronted about said mouthing off.

Haha, it's a fitness hobby really, that I enjoy alot and want to compete at, I'm not hard in the slightest but don't let facts get in the way of somethings.

@ So you're not hard, just a mouthy sort behind the safety of your P.C?

@ That's blatantly obvious if you can do it, p.s first had a go at it before you were even in nappies.

Northside i'll be honest buddy, I've never ever seen Mini be confronted about anything, and he's usually in the same bar as myself during matchdays.

I, however could be completely wrong there, but I've never witnessed it fella.

You'd be right, I once had some guys from a certain group that no longer exists have a go at me on union street, I was with a friend of mine had just came out o mcdonalds, was on a saturday night around xmas 09 when L was in hospital you had left the club and headed up remember that night? Well anyways a couple of them shouted a few things, I spoke to them and that was it, infact considering their approach I actually expected them to try start a fight but they didn't and when I asked if they were going to have do anything, they said no, left me upset as it had stopped me from eating my burger and it had gotten cold.

Also only other problems I have had were at ICT I was 16 maybe younger, two of them actually came after me at the end of a game, different people from the above like but still that was funny, one of them giving it the big swagger and that with his SI jumper on, think he went to throw a punch but then realised he was being silly.

You'd be right, I once had some guys from a certain group that no longer exists have a go at me on union street, I was with a friend of mine had just came out o mcdonalds, was on a saturday night around xmas 09 when L was in hospital you had left the club and headed up remember that night? Well anyways a couple of them shouted a few things, I spoke to them and that was it, infact considering their approach I actually expected them to try start a fight but they didn't and when I asked if they were going to have do anything, they said no, left me upset as it had stopped me from eating my burger and it had gotten cold.

Also only other problems I have had were at ICT I was 16 maybe younger, two of them actually came after me at the end of a game, different people from the above like but still that was funny, one of them giving it the big swagger and that with his SI jumper on, think he went to throw a punch but then realised he was being silly.

Would that have been the same ICT away that you spat on a fellow dons fans face?

That was all sorted out, I was younger when that happened, not that that is an excuse or anything but it got sorted out.

Thats good, I didnt know if you apologised or nae, dare say if it was me you spat on i wouldnt be accepting an apology any day

Young and stupid eh

Thats good, I didnt know if you apologised or nae, dare say if it was me you spat on i wouldnt be accepting an apology any day

Young and stupid eh

It wasn't intentional you see, I didn't expect him to accept it, infact I actually get on with the guys son now and speak whenever I see him at games or pubs before a game.

@ I don't know you, and it's a well known fact that you mouth off on here but go quiet and shy when confronted about said mouthing off.

@ So you're not hard, just a mouthy sort behind the safety of your P.C?

@ That's blatantly obvious if you can do it, p.s first had a go at it before you were even in nappies.

The irony is great, Northside min you insinuate Mini is giving it some hard man act and have a go but yet are giving it the billy big bollocks yersel.

Muay Thai you must be joking, have you seen the state of him, bent as a two bob note :hysterical:

But ye dinna ken him and have never met aye? What you stalking Mini to then come on the internetz to slag him aff aye?

:blahblah1:

I would be one of those, apparently in your words im "the one who looks like a ghost", anyways, have a go? no we confronted you to ask what your problem with the RU was, seeing as your constantly telling people to come up and speak to you if they ever see you, we did, we asked what your problem was and the reply you gave was "wantin a go like" no answer as to what your problem is.

I would be one of those, apparently in your words im "the one who looks like a ghost", anyways, have a go? no we confronted you to ask what your problem with the RU was, seeing as your constantly telling people to come up and speak to you if they ever see you, we did, we asked what your problem was and the reply you gave was "wantin a go like" no answer as to what your problem is.

Ahaha yeah, why waste my time and act in the way you did, with a few of you when I was just with a mate of mine, nae the best of ways eh? And if I recall I think I actually said to you that my problem was that some of you were c**ts.

RAZOR will have a red rose and wellies :thumbs:

Haha,wish I'd wore wellies iday. Soaked to the bone, roll on a weeks worth head head cold.

RAZOR sounds like a man who slices his victims, i'm just a tops off fisticuffs sort of guy, once we get tired punching lumps out each other we can hug and buy a flagoon of westons strong scrumpy to share.

Am nae messing about with slicing I'd just pop on a blindfold and windmill the f@ck outta abdae.