Glasgow Helicopter Crash

K-9

Some of the folk interviewed were total neds is all I'm saying.

They can be coaxed into thinking anything you want them to believe.

Why are the people of Glasgow not asking serious questions of the police yet?

Awesome backtracking.

Helicopter crashes/ditches are frequent enough up there that I'd tread carefully if I were you.

What questions should be asked and what evidence do you have that nothing has been asked?

It's becoming increasingly clearer that you know fuck all about any of this.

My only issue is with Alex Salmond and the like 'bigging up' the enormous population of greater Glasgow for their unique character and spirit in the aftermath of such an incident, in what was clearly a vote winning exercise. My crude example of why the helicopter was there in the first place was a (probably cheap) shot at his, and his colleagues from Holyrood's comments.

We've had our share of disaster in the north east in recent years, and I'm in no way belittling the horror of what unfolded last Friday.

I bet the people of Glasgow are coping with this bad weather with much better spirit than folk in other places who also have bad weather.

its the generation spanning poverty and perennial depravity that allows the locals to cope fearlessly in such adverse conditions

#pullingtogether

I'll always remember the heroic illegal fag break John Smeaton selflessly took to fight off a determined Al Qaeda terrorist attack.

The media version of what 'smeato' and his heroics differ considerably from what he really did. That asthma attack in New York that kept him from giving evidence in court wasn't a coincidence...

Why are you cutting about a built up area in a £2.3m pound chopper funded by the taxpayer?

The chopper in the sky is a fairly common sight in Glasgow and I'd say many Glaswegians generally just don't question it because of that. And given that the crash occurred just around a mile from its landing pad, again it's not unusual for it to have been where it was. Everything will come out of the wash in time but I would seriously doubt any foul play over whatever task the helicopter was supposed to be carrying out.

Nae sure like. We were at the Marcliffe on Saturday night. It was pretty disappointing but if it was a choice between saving some of the faggots in there and not saving them, fuck em. The boy behind us from London had bored his table to death and he was boring me to fuck too.

Helicopters in the sky is a fucking waste of money and should only be used for genuine emergency situations.

Some weegie cunt is on the take with them flying.

IT'S A WASTE OF THE TAXPAYER'S MONEY. YOUR MONEY.

They are stealing from the people of Scotland by racking up expense that they don't need to be doing.

What's so difficult to understand about that?