Aberdeen V Dundee United (0 - 3)

IN (as long as some 'Sooth-moother' isn't in my seat)

Whereabouts - Back to the usual South Stand

Pre-match - Liquid lunch in toon

Post match - Fuck knows

Prediction - Dons to win by 2 clear goals minimum

We should hit the ground running here. Would love for Badcock to break his duck against the Jute minks.

United probable line up for tomorrow. 3 debuts in the back line and they've not managed to play the same back line in any pre-season fixture. It will be very disappointing if we don't manage to score

Ciarzniak

Watson Fojut Morris Townsend

Rankin Paton

GMS Dow Armstrong

Ciftci

Big Consi is on the massive undersell; 'Bonkers' to think we can win the league, and on the game,

"It will be nice to do a bit better than last year but all we are after is a solid season and to get top four.

"All we want to do is have a season like last year, finish third or second or something like that."

Something like third or second...fourth? I wonder..

I read that from him and immediately thought he needs sold.

I don't mind players being realistic and saying it'll be tough but he said something different to that. Ship him to Bumfuck United and let him play with his Herbalife multilevel marketing bullshit he keeps on touting on twitter.

IN

Whereabouts - South Stand Block Y

Pre-match - Getting the house into some sort of presentable state before the wife and brats return from Belladrum

Post match - Home

Prediction - 2-0 Us...McGinn double...new darkie to make his debut from the bench.

I watched a bit of belladrum on fri night on (I think) alba it looked pretty good. Saw the singer from squeeze do an acoustic spot.

Did you not fancy it? I see you as more of a creamfields guy :)

I watched a bit of belladrum on fri night on (I think) alba it looked pretty good. Saw the singer from squeeze do an acoustic spot.

Did you not fancy it? I see you as more of a creamfields guy :)

More a Rammstien/Placebo some Alabama 3 and a touch of Dead Kennedys type of guy...so Belladrum was not ticking the boxes...Free run of the hoose is a luxury I seldom have these days...so a weekend wife and brat free is always welcome...

Every confidence we can win the game given our recent performances in Europe. Obviously it's a big loss to the team to be without Hayes and Anderson, who are two of our most effective players. It'll be interesting to see how we'll line-up. I think it will be: -

Langfield

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Flood Jack

Pawlett Goodwillie Mcginn

Rooney

Subs: Brown, Shaughnessy, Murray, Robson, Monakana, Smith.

I'd be happy with that team to start. I think with Hayes out Monakana is maybe our only outright winger though? He might well be introduced to give us a bit of width.

COYR

Every confidence we can win the game given our recent performances in Europe. Obviously it's a big loss to the team to be without Hayes and Anderson, who are two of our most effective players. It'll be interesting to see how we'll line-up. I think it will be: -

Langfield

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Flood Jack

Pawlett Goodwillie Mcginn

Rooney

Subs: Brown, Shaughnessy, Murray, Robson, Monakana, Smith.

I'd be happy with that team to start. I think with Hayes out Monakana is maybe our only outright winger though? He might well be introduced to give us a bit of width.

COYR

Swap goodwillie with Robson and I reckon your spot on. Will be interesting to see how Taylor gets on today.

Big Consi is on the massive undersell; 'Bonkers' to think we can win the league, and on the game,

"It will be nice to do a bit better than last year but all we are after is a solid season and to get top four.

"All we want to do is have a season like last year, finish third or second or something like that."

Something like third or second...fourth? I wonder..

If the clown footed tit actually believes what he said there. Then what a fucking loser mentality.

• Upvote 1