Aberdeen V Dundee United (0 - 3)

Caledonia, no probs for me with the starting lineup but a blind man would know that we would tire badly towards the end of the game.

To only use two subs, the 2nd in the 81st min putting a midfielder at left back whe we had guys who were out on their feet was shockingly bad

NL, if thats what he is saying why didnt he use more SUBS

That's your opinion.

Who are these 'considerably better signings'? Can't be Gomis, he was awful for united when he played last season.

Just because Gomis had a bad 6 months at Utd does not mean he is a bad player. He looks completely different playing for Hearts at the moment. Their new striker and in particular their new centre back from Turkey are very good signings. From what I have been told the Dutch winger (who is currently injured) is exciting to watch.

Just because Gomis had a bad 6 months at Utd does not mean he is a bad player. He looks completely different playing for Hearts at the moment. Their new striker and in particular their new centre back from Turkey are very good signings. From what I have been told the Dutch winger (who is currently injured) is exciting to watch.

Seen a lot of him at Hearts have you or just one game against Rangers on the telly...

Shite the day

We winna be shite like that again, he wont let it happen.

no panic at all the team and Mcinness deserved massive plaudits for the way they dealt with Gronnigen and the performance at home vs socieadad There was certain things that were predictable today one of which was we would tire - common sense told you iy would happen without even the benefit of seeing the players on friday and Saturday.

They left everything on the pitch on Thursday, yet it was expected by DM that they would all be fresh for what is always a high tempo game

Then we only use two subs and one of those in the 81st minute - at least 15 mins to late!

However as well as we played on Thursday, I doubt we will see as fine a performance again this season - as bad as we have played today I doubt again we will play as bad again

Caledonia, no probs for me with the starting lineup but a blind man would know that we would tire badly towards the end of the game.

To only use two subs, the 2nd in the 81st min putting a midfielder at left back whe we had guys who were out on their feet was shockingly bad

NL, if thats what he is saying why didnt he use more SUBS

Fair point Bamber, but at least he held his hands up after the game. If he is too cautious again he will rightly be criticised, but lets give him the chance to learn from his mistakes. Keep in mind that our second-string side would not have necessarily won that game (although individually they would have at least performed to their potential.) United are a good side and by all accounts today played very well.

Shite performance. Worst I've watched under McInnes. Badly missed Hayes and Anderson. We are crying out for a left back. At least then ash Taylor won't get another game for a while. Thinks he's some kind of playmaker at the back. Fuckin terrible stuff at times.

United won without being that good. But then I wouldn't give anyone in our team pass marks.

Only other thing is who gives a fuck about hearts? Couldn't care less who they've signed or not signed. They're immaterial to anything involving Aberdeen this season.

Bad day at the office for everyone including McInnes.

Robson should have been hooked after ten mins - when he picked up that injury is when we lost control of the game.

He took a full 30 minutes to run it off. Very bad decision making from both Robson and McInnes to not call for the sub given Robson picked up an injury in the first game last season and missed 2 and a half months. Childish stuff.

I picked a similar starting XI in the thread but importantly picked Robson wide. Bad call to play all of Flood, Jack and Robson in the middle.

Jury is out on Taylor but presumably wont get many starts if Anderson is 100%. So much so we'll have to be careful that he doesnt end up getting very little minutes to the extent he becomes not even really an option ala some of our squad players last season

bah humbug

Shite.

Ahwell onto the next game, McInnes needs to trust his squad more.. Scared to put on cammy smith or the new lad monakana! Jack was a different class today, kept Armstrong quiet and dicdated the middle of the park. Screaming out for a left back, consi is poor! Robson had a mare, Taylor looks dodgy at playing football.. Good in the air won every header!

Could be worse! Hayes and ando will be back soon! In Derek we trust

For fucks sake settle petal!

We're just out of 5 incredibly difficult games in the Europa League. The only game where we were allowed to take our foot off the gas was the 2nd leg against Riga. We have been excellent in every game so far and we were pretty poor today, but we still had plenty chances to get something from the game.

We threw away one goal at the start and GMS' pace and a great ball got us for the second. Goodwillie scores that header or we get that penalty and everyone on here is saying how we were unlucky. Taylor is just in and didn't have a terrible game, I trust McInnes after him being so confident about him.

Batter the Sevco sympathisers on Wednesday and we're back on track.