Aberdeen V Dundee United (0 - 3)

Lack of left back - agreed

Missing Anderson - where have you been for 2 seasons if you didn't think we would

Good willie - twice the touch at close range that Rooney has

McGinn at 40% thought this and muttered it for most of Thursday. For those at the match watch McGinns movement at our throws versus GW and pawlett. 40% is generous.

Still, get 1 and we'll get another.

Painful listening online. I'm not so surprised by the scoreline since Hayes is our best play-maker and Anderson is our best defender and we are missing both. We are clearly exhausted after Thursday. Dundee Utd have got their tactics spot on picking us-off on the brake with their fresher and sharper players. These games are always tight and the first goal is normally critical. You cannot afford to gift a goal to the opposition. We can also clearly improve on our final ball/set pieces.

Lets put this one down to fatigue/missing players and hope for a much better performance on Wed.

COYR!

Very poor today.

Thought Taylor while selling Langfield short for their first, won't really deserve the slagging he's gonna get.

Robson however, complete mince, caught on the ball trying to draw in a foul which led to their second.

We were pretty pish in spite of those errors and deserved to get beat.

This.

All the talk of 2nd place and cup wins has gone to their heads. You need to earn these rewards.

I am all for giving players the benefit of the doubt but I would give goodwillie and Taylor 2 more games max to prove their worth. If they don't show some improvement then bench them. Then punt them. Then shoot them

Apart from a couple of errors, i thought Taylor

did ok, won practically every ball.

Goodwillie needs a run of games. I'd be criticising

McGinn before either of them.

So disappointed with that on so many levels

I said before the match put in even 1/3rd of the effort of Wednesday and we'll be fine and that I stick with

Defence was an absolute shambles it really was and this is whgat I really don't get and Mcinnes doesn't get much criticism but I have to seriously question him today

Before we even started the final 15 mins was going to be very hard for us - and so it turned out at 60 mins even - united were running and we could hardly walk - logan and jack especially were dead on their feet. Mcginn tried about 6 times to bend a ball and he hit every single one straight

So we obviously would have a plan for the tired ness that would arrive at the 75 min point that arrived early?

Well it seems leave all the knackered players out for as long as possible and only use two subs

What was wrong with Monkana? what was wrong with smith? we needed some more energy in the middle and players were knackered and we didn't get it - we got Low put to Left back

A shockingly bad display and poor use of substitutes for me

Everyone was awful from manager to players - but we didn't seem to have a plan for this game for when the obvious tiredness appeared

• Upvote 3

The point is that a team in a lower league were able to make considerably better signings than us. Further proof that we were poor in the transfer market this summer.

That's your opinion.

Who are these 'considerably better signings'? Can't be Gomis, he was awful for united when he played last season.