Out Of Contract

I'm not sure how Tierney is relevant to Shinnie playing left back for Aberdeen or not. The reason Tierney is "made" to play out of position with Scotland is because Andy Robertson is Scotland's best player by a country mile. Although I think there's an argument to play Robertson further forward in the Scotland team and play Tierney behind him.

I'd have no issue with Hayes playing left back behind Mackay-Steven if he did come back. The core issue though is the failure to rebuild the central midfield which means we end up with a lot of square pegs in round holes. The weird thing is that the manager spent a whole career playing there and captained a team to the English Premier League playing there. You'd think it would be the easiest job for him to build a central midfield unit.

He mentioned Tierney in relation to @@dazzy_deff suggesting that Shinnie was the best LB in the league.

Now it's the 1st of June does that mean the five players are now released?

These five:

David Craddock

Anthony O'Connor

Harlain Mbayo

Bruce Anderson

Connor McLennan

Going by the SFA Registrations Department page, O'Connor's contract expired yesterday, so he's a free agent. Mbayo is the same but terms have been offered to him.

The other three still show as being Aberdeen players so I'd presume their contracts run to the end of June, maybe?

Guest RosemountRed

well perhaps holding off if it is correct that Mbayo is in negotiation and O'Connor may or may not be

Get it announced.