Andrew Considine - will sign a new one year deal
Graeme Shinnie - want him to stay, but looks like he is off
Gary Mackay-Steven - Think he will end up staying tbh, new three year deal
Frank Ross - new one year deal
Connor McLennan - new two year deal
Dominic Ball - goodbye (THANK FUCK)
Tommie Hoban - think he's already left us
James Wilson - Goodbye

If Ball is happy to sign on as a mr versatile squad player he'll probably get offered a permanent deal.

Interesting to see what happens with Reynolds and Considine - it would not surprise me at all if they both signed on again. Reynolds part way through a course at RGU so quite possibly open to a deal on lesser terms.

Ball is fine at breaking up the play but his passing is dogshit, as is his ability to show himself to our defenders to receive a pass. It's not only Ball who has that problem though.

We can and should be looking to sign better players than Ball.

Agree.

Would be happy to see Considine sign a new 1 year deal as cover for the defence. Reynolds should be shown the door. He can go to ICT or Ross County on a lower contract. No way should we be spending any more of our budget on him.

Running was his main attribute so if he gets that taken away he certainly wont be looking at a prem club next time out

Aye his pace was the main thing that bailed him out and made him a decent defender. Don't think he is one to become a clever veteran defender as seen in his performances before he got injured (just before Mckenna got in the team).

Good servant for the club though in the past but time to move him on.

Aye his pace was the main thing that bailed him out and made him a decent defender. Don't think he is one to become a clever veteran defender as seen in his performances before he got injured (just before Mckenna got in the team).

Good servant for the club though in the past but time to move him on.

Definitely A modern professional has a cup winners medal to his name and did well with us but time to move on. A thank you from everyone at the club and hopefully gets a runny out last game the season if we haven’t anything to play for so the fans can say their cheerio’s

Forrester, Gleeson, Reynolds & Tansey.

All these guys would be among our top earners I would guess?  That's a heck of a lot of dead weight, most of which we are stuck with, for the foreseeable future.

Reynolds has been a good servant and injuries the last 2 year have fucked him.

The other 3 have been nothing short of disastrous. 

Going by the 3/4 times i've seen him play - Forrester is going to go down as £ for £ the worst signing in afc history dread to think how much he's pocketing from us. I swear you'd find a better midfielder in the junior ranks. 

Reynolds has been a good servant and injuries the last 2 year have fucked him.

The other 3 have been nothing short of disastrous.

Going by the 3/4 times i've seen him play - Forrester is going to go down as £ for £ the worst signing in afc history dread to think how much he's pocketing from us. I swear you'd find a better midfielder in the junior ranks.

Juniors? Inverdee on a Sunday morning more like.

I had high hopes for the lad, technically very gifted by all accounts. But just doesn’t seem to fancy it or handle the physical side of things. Looked lost whenever he has came on.