Inverness Ct V Aberdeen (0 - 1)

McKay's effort off the bar.... was Brown not fouled when trying to go for the ball?

And Christie is a dick. Bitter and resentful in his summarising of the game on BT Sport.

Goodwillie is our most creative player. The same folk that slate him are the same folk that slate Ryan Jack. Baffling. We'll drop points for sure but I'm pretty sure the players go out believing we can win every game so there's no doubt we can win the league.

Met Boof before the game. A little taller than I'd imagined. I'd say a foot more than tup

Goodwillie is our most creative player. The same folk that slate him are the same folk that slate Ryan Jack. Baffling. We'll drop points for sure but I'm pretty sure the players go out believing we can win every game so there's no doubt we can win the league.

Met Boof before the game. A little taller than I'd imagined. I'd say a foot more than tup

2 foot.

Goodwillie is magnificent.

Did you run your fingers through the boofons hair?

Irresistible.

What pisses me off is the non belief we can win the league.

Loads of times we tried to sing "We're gonna win the league" only for morons to scoff at the fact we've got a chance.

If you think you can win it, you can fucking win it.

COYR.

Mind, at heart, us Aberdonians are pessimistic miserable cunts anyway. I'm all up for the party, why nae, it's been horrendous being a dons fan in my lifetime. Off the pitch is sorted, on pitch were nearly there, I'm confident we can push on. 5 wins on the bounce min. Yaaaaaaaas!

Token mention at the beginning of the programme for us tonight.

The strange Jonathan Sutherland absinthe dazed and confused and unwilling wearers of Christmas jumpers steven Thompson and Marc Wilson.

Sutherland was almost obvious in being gutted at us winning.

Token mention at the beginning of the programme for us tonight.

The strange Jonathan Sutherland absinthe dazed and confused and unwilling wearers of Christmas jumpers steven Thompson and Marc Wilson.

Sutherland was almost obvious in being gutted at us winning.

is he not a Dons fan?

is he not a Dons fan?

Tries his best to hide it then.

Quite funny hearing Stuart Cosgrove taking the piss out of him yesterday.

Carl Tremarco's post match interview. Truly bitter bunch - been reading the comments/ reaction to our result today and general overall performance this season thus far on various forums. You know your doing well when they hate you so much. It's good to be a Dandy.

Alright laa.

Calm down with the bitterness.

No way are you a better team than us.

Carl Tremarco's post match interview. Truly bitter bunch - been reading the comments/ reaction to our result today and general overall performance this season thus far on various forums. You know your doing well when they hate you so much. It's good to be a Dandy.

A quote from jamboskickback tonight. They hate us and reckon we'd be unbearable if we won the league. This made me laugh like fuck though

Rooney and McGinn yes I'll give you.

Goodwillie is no better than Keatings or Sow.

Don't rate Hayes. And Jack isn't better than Buaben or Gomis.

Pawlett is a cheat and I think on top form Walker or Nicholson are better.

We will be unbearable when we win the league. Or at least I will be. I'll talk about nothing else for months.

We'd have every right to be. I've watched 20 years of pish till mcinnes cane along and my family are all huns. The mere thought of winning the league is enough to get me going.

Well thank fuck the Brown injury rumour was just a wind up cos if Clangers had played that game we'd have lost for sure. Especially given our defence was pretty fkn poor.

Brown had a couple of dodgey moments but also some very good saves to keep us in it.

Defensive fuck ups don't always lead to goals after all then. That's new.

Also thought Brown was fouled prior to them hitting the bar & also thought they had a couple of players offside for one of their breaks.

Stone wall pen we should have had & Christie is a fkn dick (bitter as fk) for even attempting to deny that was a penalty but Christie has always been a fkn dick anyway so get it up ye ya cunt & young Christie is a greeting faced wee wank as well. Looks a decent wee player but what a greeting faced little dick.

Shinnie, you want a champions medal, you best come to us while you have the chance.

Fat cow in seat behind was insistint the seat i was i was in wasn;t mine, She was right enogh but as the incompetent ict staff had given my tickets to someone else.

I maybe was a bit abusivie while telling her she was motre than welcome to it but her but there was no need for thre cunt dressed as if he was paddington bear to get involved.

Anyway, got him a good one and ended up in police van for my efforts.

Huckled onto next train. No voting jacobite cunts.

Why do fat cows wear gold stud earings, there for people who have just gort their earings pierced before going ontobigger and better things.