Inverness Ct V Aberdeen (0 - 1)

Scott Brown made some excellent saves. Didn't look sure in the air at times but he was probably the most important player in getting the three points today. If Logan isn't back for next week then we should stick with Murray but he needs a helping hand. I thought he was a midfielder?

Scrappy scrappy game but three points was essential.

Fucking magic result.

Bit jittery and have just emptied what looked like a handful of maltesers out of my boxers, but...fucking chuffed.

Chance to go top on New Years Day is an unreal thought. :hypno:

A thought we'll deliver. We're gonna win the league. So many folk tonight scared to join that song. The more you think it the more it'll happen.

We're gonna win the league,

The sheep are having a party,

We're gonna win the league. :trophy:

Really good 3 points even though it was far from our best performance. Who'd have thought we'd have a chance of top on New Year's Day. Incredible turn around in our club in the last few years.

Hopefully the shadow of tony pullis over all the shite EPL teams will have west brom chasing him and keeping their distance from mcinnes. Would mcinnes definately leave a potential title challenge to manage a shite team in a shite city battling relegation anyway. Maybe not.

• Upvote 1

A thought we'll deliver. We're gonna win the league. So many folk tonight scared to join that song. The more you think it the more it'll happen.

The sheep are having a party,

We're gonna win the league. :trophy:

article-2309686-19512637000005DC-427_964

Who'd have thought we'd have a chance of top on New Year's Day.

Indeed. Amazing that far into the season.

Of course we had the chance to go top twice the season before last against Celtic & Inverness.

Though both were in November.

and both lost.

There's no way he could say no to a chance in the premiership.

There is way.

I doubt it would be as cut and dried as you assume.

The great thing about Goodwillie's strength and hold-up play is that when we do need to play a more direct ball, whether it be in the air or on the ground, the ball sticks up top a little more. He's excellent at killing it, holding on to it and then spotting a supporting player as quick as possible.

It's a breath of fresh air because when we had the likes of Mackie or whoever, the first touch would be a bad one and then the second a tackle. We need to sign him up, hoping we've offered him something. Wouldn't say today was his best performance but I can't see it being much longer before he adds a few goals as well.