Josh Parker

He had a Pitmedden accent?

Had he a Pitmedden accent maybe you ask, no and I should ken. Two very distinctive twangs

Was no blondie when I passed looked like thon fitness guru guy.

Also has anyone noticed how big them flats at the back of the Broadhill are, will probably be able to see at least the goal at RDU from up there, either that or doggers

Had he a Pitmedden accent maybe you ask, no and I should ken. Two very distinctive twangs

Was no blondie when I passed looked like thon fitness guru guy.

Also has anyone noticed how big them flats at the back of the Broadhill are, will probably be able to see at least the goal at RDU from up there, either that or doggers

Having won numerous games of pool in the likes of Pitmedden and Tarves I can confirm the Sunflower Garden is utter horse piss.

Hmmm.

Not impressed, will trust the managers judgement.

It always worries me when we only think someone is good enough to take on loan until January. I don't think one of those (maybe Reynolds was a six month loan to start) has been successful. Looks like we're taking him in as we are desperate and will then see what else is available in January.

Hmmm.

It always worries me when we only think someone is good enough to take on loan until January. I don't think one of those (maybe Reynolds was a six month loan to start) has been successful. Looks like we're taking him in as we are desperate and will then see what else is available in January.

Was Goodwillie not a 6 month loan?

Hmmm.

Was Logan not six months? So was Hector no?

Logan was different as that was a loan until the end of the season, he was then out of contract.

Hector is a good shout, although I believe we did try to keep him but Reading said no?

I'm thinking along the lines of Vujadinovic, Nick Blackman etc

Blackman was different because he was until the end of the season after doing well in the first half of the season at Motherwell.

I wouldn't read too much into a deal being six months. It makes sense as an arrangement to see if it is a good fit for the club and player. If McInnes has tracked this guy for a few years and has brought him to the club, having pursued him at St. Johnstone, then he must feel he is a capable player.