David Goodwillie

• 4 months later...

Away to sign for Plymouth Argyle.

Best of luck to him. There's a player in there somewhere but we couldn't afford him anymore time to rediscover the form that led to his initial move down South. I thought maybe Utd would give him a 1 year deal in the Championship to prove himself.

• Upvote 1

Arnason

Clark

Jim Paterson

Goodwillie

S. MacLean

Fallon (indirect)

Crawford (indirect)

O'Connor (indirect)

Arnason was far from being shite.

He was one of very few decent players in the side when we had him.

& our loan of S MacLean gave us a pretty good return of goals for the few games he played with us if I remember rightly

5 in 16

That's nae bad considering the real shite we have had to put up with up front & that was also in a sub standard team.

Reckon only Church & Rooney have a better goal record than him from all the strikers we've had in the past 10 - 15 years. Can't be many with better in that time.

Maybe this lad. I forget his name.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/n5FxycWzx8w/maxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dn5FxycWzx8w&h=1080&w=607&tbnid=W3VWbLaAch7IhM:&tbnh=186&tbnw=104&docid=phwcbprqKG8J9M&itg=1&client=firefox-b&usg=__wmLdVvtZ3gfiYa0xG6LmDuouPU4=

Looked decent maybe every 5 games or so at a push unfortunately never hit it off up here.

That's an awfully big push.

In 48 games, I can remember about 3 or 4 matches where we seen anything remotely decent.

It didn't work for him at all.

God knows what happened to him after his double at Tynecastle. Prior to that he was looking decent enough and like the player that first broke onto the Utd scene

Can't remember when it happened, but being accused of raping a girl can't have been good for his morale.

Can't see Ched Evans banging in a hat-trick for Chesterfield in the coming season.

• 3 months later...

Can't remember when it happened, but being accused of raping a girl can't have been good for his morale.

Can't see Ched Evans banging in a hat-trick for Chesterfield in the coming season.

Ched banged in (@RAZOR) four in his first four games for Chesterfield, before not scoring in the next four games and getting injured.

Now not playing due to injury and being re-tried for rape.

Denise Clair, 30, has raised a £500,000 damages action against Goodwillie and another player, David Robertson, alleging that they raped her in the early hours of January 2, 2011, at a flat in Armadale, West Lothian.

I thought the case was not proven a while back but still rumbling on it seems.

The post i just had to remove was completely inappropriate and unacceptable even by our liberal posting standards.

As a rule of thumb, if it's inappropriate to be said in an actual pub, it won't fly here either.

Some pubs are more liberal than others. Can we get a benchmark?