Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Moral of the story is, theyre all at it. The media push who gets dragged over the coals and who doesnt. 

Of course. Doubt the media made the old bill arrest Sturgeons pretend husband though 

• Dildo 1

On 4/11/2024 at 1:47 PM, For Fecks Sake said:

Could be worse, SNP/Greens want to shut Oil & Gas down creating unemployment, not creating jobs.

SNP is an English shell party.

Nothing else explains their 'incompetence'. 

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Im not talking about the cops ffs.

The media is manipulated by the UK government. Election year. Another grubby tory coverup, cover it up even more by creating stories around opposition. 

You are overthinking things SR. Take it easy, it’s almost the weekend.

Heaps of people in power are corrupt/bent/priviledged. This goes across all parties. The two today are totally unrelated, but both nonetheless welcome. The more politicians from across the spectrum are pulled up the better. 

🤝

On 4/18/2024 at 10:21 PM, Roberto said:

DAVE.

I saw spuzzy Dave in the Ploughman yesterday while having lunch......well thankfully paying for lunch and not having to see him as I ate.

He looks like he's endured years of Nazi science experiments.

£3.80 for a side of mushy peas which was a tablespoon amount soured the afternoon slightly...... delicious all the same. 

37 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I saw spuzzy Dave in the Ploughman yesterday while having lunch......well thankfully paying for lunch and not having to see him as I ate.

£3.80 for a side of mushy peas which was a tablespoon amount soured the afternoon slightly...... delicious all the same. 

😂😂😂😂

Im pleased to see the sick degenerates of the Greens ejected from Government.

Yousaf all over the place as usual, only recently he said the pact was "worth its weight in gold" but has now scrapped it.  He is an arse who doesnt know what he is doing.  

Gays are notoriously vindictive and catty, so I hope the Greens might cause a vote of no confidence and collapse the new minority govt.

As a minority, the SNP will struggle to get anything through Holyrood, but this will in fact boost their electoral chances as all they delivered was a constant stream of unwanted and calamitous shite.

The best thing Humza could do is to scrap the entire program of current legislation and get on with fixing the roads.

• Upvote 2

Just listened to his press conference and it was as expected. Greens calling him everything in theirs while he tries to smooth it over saying all is ok and its been a great relationship but its run its course.

Imagine having to give a press conference on dumping the girlfriend or wife... "Your wife has said in her statement that its because you smell and have a small penis and she loves her new (well hung) pool boy lover, how do you respond to those remarks?".

Will be interesting to hear what else the Greens come out with over the coming days.

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

He's maybe moved from working at Ferryhill house to there.

Many a story about Spuzzy Dave. His old man cutting the grass naked was up there.

Bet that cunt was involved in the Mushy Peas fiasco.

I'd say 4 portions to a tin, 15 pounds ish. Tin available for around 50p. I understand markup etc, paying to "rent" a space in their establishment waffle waffle etc etc but that took the piss.

I'll be taking my own next time.

Is him working in catering some sort of long winded Make a Wish type deal they've been conned into since 1989.