Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

The SNP represents around 10 years of our political and economic history, all while having control over possibly less than half the shit that matters. 

Blaming them for any predicament we are currently in, is like blaming the substitute French teacher that taught you for 2 periods for you being unemployed at age 47. 

Would never blame her.

She was lovely.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, patrick bateman said:

It's nationalised.

So who's fault is it,if not the Scottish government?

I assume you think the workers deserve a fair and equitable pay reward? 

Or do you think they don't deserve it?

Its network rail who are striking and they are owned by uk Government 

scotrail owned by Scotgov accepted their pay rise

30 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I don't criticise them I leave that for the daily SNP bad stuff daily from the unionist press .

Why don't you criticise them?

Imagine if some posted that they don't criticise the Tories and they leave that for the daily red tops and National press?

Can't just like all the good bits your party is saying and turn a blind eye to the shite / failing bits.

Most on here are happy to rip into Aberdeen FC when it comes to good and bad aspects of the club but yet don't take that same approach to politics and resort to the what aboutery I talked about earlier.

24 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Imagine if some posted that they don't criticise the Tories and they leave that for the daily red tops and National press?

Can't just like all the good bits your party is saying and turn a blind eye to the shite / failing bits.

Most on here are happy to rip into Aberdeen FC when it comes to good and bad aspects of the club but yet don't take that same approach to politics and resort to the what aboutery I talked about earlier.

Hahaha best one yet where are your posts criticising the Tories.

here is something to start you off get stuck in ⬇️
A21-FD07-B-1-F0-E-46-E4-9-B19-46-DA3-AF8

29 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Rarely post on football topics too many big fall outs more so after a game , maybe due to the swally.

I'm biased anyway when it comes to the SNP.. I know they have faults but I don't like to feed the yoons.

34 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Hahaha best one yet where are your posts criticising the Tories.

here is something to start you off get stuck in ⬇️
A21-FD07-B-1-F0-E-46-E4-9-B19-46-DA3-AF8

But but but The SNP don't want to use GDP as a measurement and want to replace it with "well-being" don't they? 

Also, from searches the most common figure for Scottish 2022 GDP was 205bn. While still training other countries I am sure an independent Scotland will raise its GDP accordingly.

As for criticising the Tories, take your pick from a liar and cunt of a PM and his cabinet, PPE scandal, track and trace debacle, appalling immigration policy, Brexit, cash for honours, sleaze etc.

Where is your list of criticism of the SNP?

3 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You need to meet more people if that's your view.

Could be that a lot of people in the North East vote against the very party who is trying to close down the dominant industry the region represents and that their job is aligned with ?

Aye turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind. Fuck the snp and their loony green pals 

3 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Currency is simple, we create our own one, we already have the notes. It's backed by the same reserves of oil and gas that currently back GBP because it sure as fuck ain't backed up by anything else.

How’s that going to work when they don’t issue any more exploration licenses?

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

How’s that going to work when they don’t issue any more exploration licenses?

Isn't it the government who issues exploration licenses?

Would a Scottish government deny exploration licenses if it would help support the economy? 

I admittedly have no idea how that works. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Isn't it the government who issues exploration licenses?

Would a Scottish government deny exploration licenses if it would help support the economy? 

I admittedly have no idea how that works. 

The UK government issue them now, presumably that would transfer to Holyrood in the event of independence. Sturgeon and the greens have been fairly vocal in their opposition to any new oil and gas exploration 

3 hours ago, caledonia said:

Its network rail who are striking and they are owned by uk Government 

scotrail owned by Scotgov accepted their pay rise

And the lack of full service over the past few weeks was caused by...

Or do you ignore the circumstances that don't suit your narrative.

Honestly, old firm fan stuff from you.

You don't seem capable of actually engaging in any meaningful discourse, everything is Tories and made up memes.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Rarely post on football topics too many big fall outs more so after a game , maybe due to the swally.

I'm biased anyway when it comes to the SNP.. I know they have faults but I don't like to feed the yoons.

Funny how you've popped up on a football forum.

Just as a new referendum campaign is launched.

You don't like to be truthful about the shortcomings of the government you claim to not support the party of government whilst calling the leader queen Nicola.

You call people pejorative terms.

You are just a bit of a dick really.

But you try to dress up your hatred and bigotry with anecdotal tales of English friends and family and so on.

Live under a bridge much these days.

6 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

You don't like to be truthful about the shortcomings of the government you claim to not support the party of government whilst calling the leader queen Nicola.

But you try to dress up your hatred and bigotry with anecdotal tales of English friends and family and so on.

You signed up in 2019 and 99% of your posts are on this topic in the last 48 hours. 

• Upvote 4
37 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

And the lack of full service over the past few weeks was caused by...

Or do you ignore the circumstances that don't suit your narrative.

Honestly, old firm fan stuff from you.

You don't seem capable of actually engaging in any meaningful discourse, everything is Tories and made up memes.

996-F7756-5647-477-A-9-A1-C-C9-C42-D65-A

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, patrick bateman said:

Its nae often i give unionists money saving tips but will make an exception for you ⬇️

C3-E088-B9-E2-C9-4000-90-E8-B16-AEC359-E

• Haha 1