New Stadium Approved

Absolutely.

1,000 should be the limit.

Fuck giving them a whole end or any similar shite like that.

Limiting the baying huns and tims influence should be a priority.

I'd not even give them 1,000.

Give them the exact same percentage as we get for their grounds.

So 400 should be enough, going on us getting 1,000 at Ibrox, if that's roughly what we get.

I'd go with that

Probably a question the club need to address if the demand for season tickets are extremely high , also need to leave room to cater for our own non season ticket fans that can only make a limited amout of games per season

Fuck should have made it 25k capacity

I'd go with that

Probably a question the club need to address if the demand for season tickets are extremely high , also need to leave room to cater for our own non season ticket fans that can only make a limited amout of games per season

Fuck should have made it 25k capacity

As well as limiting their numbers, they also need to be put in one of the corners as our fans absolutey must be behind both goals so need to get segregation sorted on that basis

They'll give the huns and tims an end so how much is that , 4k lets say so thats only 16k season tickets to sell , fucking no bother in season one . Can see it being over subscribed tbh. Its holding on to them that will be important , but get the experience right and a winning team on the park and folk will renew there season tickets in fear of loosing them

Will they aye?

Currently give them 1500 but will increase their allocation to 4000 in a new smaller stadium?

:wtf::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really think this is all fantasy that people will look back on as such. Person that said 16k season tickets... for the record I'm saying 13k attendances in the first season. Cost, travel inconvenience, lack of amenities.

ABZ, Your focusing on the first season as if that's the be all end all, but its not.

The immediate impact on fans is important yes, but you also have got to balance that against the longer term view. Aberdeen football club is 114 years old. That's what we are talking about here - the next 50 - 100 years of the club.

Correct!

Kingsford is fine for teuchters and glory hunters is what it boils down to really.

Sounds like basically its just prejudice against Dons fans who aren't the same as you at the root of your stadium issues here. Or maybe a sense of entiltlement.

Dangerously close to saying that only piss heads who get fucked on on a casual stroll to the ground are entitled to enjoy a game, and everyone else can fuck off.

:sherlock:

• Downvote 1

In the last few pages we've had the amount of actual seats available at 17k, the away support getting 4k and us having 16k season ticket holders. :laughing:

Right up there with games getting played in weeg nonsense.

Scooby Doo is less confused that some on here!

Putting aside the location (which most agree is not great) and the logistics we're currently 4mil short of training facility cost and 25mil short of stadium cost (and that's if we get 15mil for Pittodrie and the stadium comes in on price which is highly unlikely) plus the cost of 100 buses per game.

GIB indeed! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Correct. I'll await an apology from him.

Now, now.

There's a difference between somebody on this forum saying they'll have 4,000 tickets and you saying "It's paranoia to assume their numbers won't be limited".

You are thereby stating some AFC fans believed the cheeks could get as many tickets as they wanted. 20,000 even. Unlimited WRT capacity.

It seems you have just worded that carelessly, and I have jumped on it because of that and what it relayed in literal terms.

As obviously, you couldn't believe that to be true.

I'm nae apologising for you makin' a gypit statement! :laughing:

In the last few pages we've had the amount of actual seats available at 17k, the away support getting 4k and us having 16k season ticket holders. :laughing:

Putting aside the location (which most agree is not great) and the logistics we're currently 4mil short of training facility cost and 25mil short of stadium cost (and that's if we get 15mil for Pittodrie and the stadium comes in on price which is highly unlikely) plus the cost of 100 buses per game.

Some people have differing ideas on all this stuff but I'm note sure they are confused - your just conflating the opinions of lots of different people.

I see you've gone back to the money angle again - is this the standard move when people put up a decent case for location not being a long term issue?

I want to see some sense in what your saying Betty but mostly you just seem absolutely against the change no matter what people suggested, demonstrated or discussed on here it doesn't make any difference to you, you just hate the idea of relocating period.

If people trying to stay positive and give it a chance are GIBers then what does that make the entrenched doom mongers like you and ABZ? Can we use an anacronym to glibly label all you guys as well?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now, now.

There's a difference between somebody on this forum saying they'll have 4,000 tickets and you saying "It's paranoia to assume their numbers won't be limited".

You are thereby stating some AFC fans believed the cheeks could get as many tickets as they wanted. 20,000 even. Unlimited WRT capacity.

It seems you have just worded that carelessly, and I have jumped on it because of that and what it relayed in literal terms.

As obviously, you couldn't believe that to be true.

I'm nae apologising for you makin' a gypit statement! :laughing:

:laughing:

Is that you Millertime?

• Upvote 1

Some people have differing ideas on all this stuff but I'm note sure they are confused - your just conflating the opinions of lots of different people.

I see you've gone back to the money angle again - is this the standard move when people put up a decent case for location not being a long term issue?

I want to see some sense in what your saying Betty but mostly you just seem absolutely against the change no matter what people suggested, demonstrated or discussed on here it doesn't make any difference to you, you just hate the idea of relocating period.

If people trying to stay positive and give it a chance are GIBers then what does that make the entrenched doom mongers like you and ABZ? Can we use an anacronym to glibly label all you guys as well?

I went back to the "money angle" cos its boring as fuck trying to explain to people why its a bollocks location time and time again. Most agree its not great/bollocks but some refuse to see any problem when there are clearly loads.

I most certainly am not against relocating! I'm just against relocating to somewhere which I feel will in the long term will be detrimental to AFC.

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

I went back to the "money angle" cos its boring as fuck trying to explain to people why its a bollocks location time and time again. Most agree its not great/bollocks but some refuse to see any problem when there are clearly loads.

I most certainly am not against relocating! I'm just against relocating to somewhere which I feel will in the long term will be detrimental to AFC.

And you don't think that relocating to the likes of Loirston would have been detrimental to AFC?

I am most certainly am not against relocating. I'm just against relocating to somewhere which I feel will in the long term will be detrimental to AFC.

Fair enough Betty.

One thing we can agree on right now is that location arguments are actually all quite academic until we see the money being raised.

However I have a bit of cautious optimism the club can pull this off - and we should see soon now that planning is proceeding through the process.

EDIT: we could even see the money for phase 1 raised and that started and then a rethink of phase 2 if money isn't forthcoming. who knows what might happen.

WANK

• Downvote 1

That label is WANKS.

In fact these cunts are worse than the WANKS, as they claim to be fans, but would take the same level of nimby, live permanently in the past delight as the real WANKS do (although I would not be surprised in the slightest if ABZRED or Betty no bollocks had contributed to the pointless WANKS legal action fund).

Name one poster who has said the stadium will be perfect?

Now once youve realised the answer to this is no one, delete your account and bore off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:laughing:

Tbf I can't class the likes of Betty and ABZ in the same category as a bunch of confused OAP's, daft wee wifies and ignorant Daily Mail readers.

Must be a new acronym for the anti GIB types.

No bollocks and ABZRED are worse than the WANKS, they would probably take more delight in the new stadium being a flop than they would in Aberdeen winning the Scottish Cup.

WANK

:cool:

That label is WANK.

:double cool.

Fair enough Betty.

One thing we can agree on right now is that location arguments are actually all quite academic until we see the money being raised.

However I have a bit of cautious optimism the club can pull this off - and we should see soon now that planning is proceeding through the process.

EDIT: we could even see the money for phase 1 raised and that started and then a rethink of phase 2 if money isn't forthcoming. who knows what might happen.

The 10mil required for phase 1 (training facilities/AFCCT etc) seems plausible with 6mil already being in place but is the 6mil in place only if phase 2 is a goer? Not sure tbh.

I think we can all agree that the training facilities are a must and Kingsford would be an acceptable location for those as the match day logistics don't come into it.

If there is demand from our own fans, there is no excuse for more than 1000 away fans to be let in. If it was up to me, I would restrict them to that regardless of demand. This stadium should be built for Aberdeen fans.

The idea is that the home fans have access to both goal ends. The away section is to be adjustable in size, from a little bit of a corner for the hamiltons etc. Then stretching behind the goals a bit for the larger away supports. Bit like what hearts and Hibs do.

It really is entirely up to Aberdeen fans how many tickets are given to the bigot brothers.