New Stadium Approved

ABZ RED, on 21 May 2018 - 02:51 AM, said:

That wasn't the point whatsoever, and the trams are direct shuttles for football only, and parking/population of Lyon you've lost it.

My only evidence is Aberdeen crowds dropping in the face of slight adversity, and my belief that more people would not bother than the claimed new fans replacing them.

My opposition is that going to the stadium will be shite for 30/40 years for people that live in Aberdeen. If fans still turn up because they have no other option despite it being a pain in the arse all round then that's not the dream being sold.

The crowd will drop by one...You. You're a fucking bellend. You ask questions, folk answer it then you change the context of your question because you don't like the answer. Face facts, as things stand right now the stadium is getting build in Kingsford. Unless something major happens like ACC gifting Aberdeen land for nothing to build at another location or something else as miraculous, this is not going to change no matter how much you greet about it. Is the location the PERFECT location? No its not but its what we can afford and most folk accept that.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm not a fan of Kingsfords location but I don't agree with some of what ABZ RED says but there is nae need for the recent abuse imo.

In the last 3 posts he's been called a cretin, a fucking bellend and should be laid out.

Its a forum ffs and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Chill the fuck oot lads eh.

The cunt called me a nonce. He’s big enough to dish it out he’s big enough to take it back snowflake.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 and a half stone after weighing myself this morning.

Beer diet at the weekend.

Da fuck with me you cunt, or I'll write more words on the internet about you, and use harsh words that really don't hurt any cunt.

Can we get back to the topic of buses, bars, parking and the WANKS please.

I don't think they've been discussed enough.

;)

No work from WM Donald?

Is this just an initial contract, to clear the site and get it ready for the building of the training facility? Then a further contract will be tendered for that, plus another one for the building of the new stadium?

You'd imagine that WM Donald, and McIntosh Plant Hire, will both be "subbied" into the various elements of the project

All this shuttle bus greeting is so over the top. Afc have gone through the process of describing how many shuttle buses theyll put on because thats the only way they could get planning approval.

The actual reality of the situation is, that most folk will still drive to games and theyll find places to park that they can walk to the ground from.

The fans will be payin a fare for the shuttle bus tho will they?

The fans will be payin a fare for the shuttle bus tho will they?

Club says they will be free to encourage folk to use them. However as has been pointed out the whole shuttle bus plan is an exercise to appease the planners (green travel plans and all that shite) so I can see the club either starting to charge for them or just stopping them after a season or two.

Some of the businesses in new offices in Westhill did the same. Laid on busses for staff as part of requirements to get planning but ditched them as soon as possible.

Club says they will be free to encourage folk to use them. However as has been pointed out the whole shuttle bus plan is an exercise to appease the planners (green travel plans and all that shite) so I can see the club either starting to charge for them or just stopping them after a season or two.

Some of the businesses in new offices in Westhill did the same. Laid on busses for staff as part of requirements to get planning but ditched them as soon as possible.

Technip still lay on a bus for there staff so do SS7 .

Loads of parking space to be utilized over on that estate and a fair chunk of land still waiting to be development , could be a Wotherspoons or some other chain pub with a big fuck off car park right across the road from the stadium

I find all the public transport chat a total red herring

It's being built next to the bypass cos aberdeen is a city of drivers and cars and paved over gardens for driveways for the 2/3/4 cars per house

nae cunt uses buses in the city

Drunk fans hopefully will use the buses........