New Stadium Approved

Even members of this forum who are Kingsford fanatics say they don't go to Pittodrie because of its location, despite it being connected from literally every angle. Yet turn it round the other way, make them go to a shuttle bus a few miles away, to a place that you can't fit your day around, and everyone will do it no problem. Wow.

I genuine don't think people are Kingsford fanatics Abz.

Everyone just fed up if the delays, debating and whining. Our club needs a new stadium and we just want to get behind it now despite the concerns we might have about transport etc.

In short the time for wailing and moaning has long passed and we just want to get behind it and be positive as we can.

Even members of this forum who are Kingsford fanatics say they don't go to Pittodrie because of its location, despite it being connected from literally every angle. Yet turn it round the other way, make them go to a shuttle bus a few miles away, to a place that you can't fit your day around, and everyone will do it no problem. Wow.

Who has said they don’t go to Pittodrie because of it’s location ?

Connected from every angle. Seriously, give yourself a shake.

A place that you can’t fill your day around. Just when I thought you’d reached your limit of stupidity you excel.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Who has said they don’t go to Pittodrie because of it’s location ?

Connected from every angle. Seriously, give yourself a shake.

A place that you can’t fill your day around. Just when I thought you’d reached your limit of stupidity you excel.

Lots from outside the city have said it. Many on this forum claiming they'll go to more games. You can only deduce from that that they don't go to games.

Give myself a shake for what?

Thousands spend the day in town and get all sorts done. Kingsford is 6 miles out of town. Your inability to grasp things is amazing.

Because I never said anything of the sort.

You just type any old shite to suit your agenda.

TALKING SHITE

Can't find it here. Probably said it on another forum unless there's other crazed west Aberdeenshire cunts going about.

Found your first post about it said 'if there are buses laid on to Kingsford, what's there to moan about'. What did you mean by laid on? Or was that just any old shite to suit your agenda?

• Site Sponsor

Can't find it here. Probably said it on another forum unless there's other crazed west Aberdeenshire cunts going about.

No you won't find it anywhere as I don't post anywhere else

As I said I you just keep making stuff up to suit your agenda though - it just reaffirms that you talk shite

Lyon's stadium is quite far out, but there are far better transport links.

Better as in they're trams instead of buses, which are marginally quicker, but still take 25-30 minutes from the city centre. There's also a crowd of 60,000 using them, three times what will be going to Kingsford.

Found your first post about it said 'if there are buses laid on to Kingsford, what's there to moan about'. What did you mean by laid on? Or was that just any old shite to suit your agenda?

^^

The fuck shite you speaking now?

Buses???

Check the lower Google reviews for Lyon's stadium, for hundreds of people waiting 2 hours to get out the car park, missing kick offs, spending an hour and a half to get a drink, people not getting on trams, shuttle bus shambles. Lots of good reviews saying the stadium is great but the location and transport are shite. Tram appears to be laid on though at least.

Check the lower Google reviews for Lyon's stadium, for hundreds of people waiting 2 hours to get out the car park, missing kick offs, spending an hour and a half to get a drink, people not getting on trams, shuttle bus shambles. Lots of good reviews saying the stadium is great but the location and transport are shite. Tram appears to be laid on though at least.

Lyon double the population of Aberdeen and nearly two million in metro area you cant pic and choose your facts ya serpent. End oh the day well know by end oh the year how quickly you can get to stadium once the bypass is complete. One oh you Melts will time in.

All true. But their crowds haven't dropped, which is what you're predicting for Kingsford.

People complain about the lack of transport links at Celtic. Closest station a 15 min walk away and queues are huge. Next station 25 min walk. Doesnt stop capacity crowds.

Ibrox. It's served by a subway. Queue takes over an hour. Doesn't stop full houses.

Fans are resilient. They get served up over-priced, shite football, but keep coming back.

So where's your evidence crowds will drop at Kingsford?

Lyon double the population of Aberdeen and nearly two million in metro area you cant pic and choose your facts ya serpent. End oh the day well know by end oh the year how quickly you can get to stadium once the bypass is complete. One oh you Melts will time in.

That wasn't the point whatsoever, and the trams are direct shuttles for football only, and parking/population of Lyon you've lost it.

All true. But their crowds haven't dropped, which is what you're predicting for Kingsford.

People complain about the lack of transport links at Celtic. Closest station a 15 min walk away and queues are huge. Next station 25 min walk. Doesnt stop capacity crowds.

Ibrox. It's served by a subway. Queue takes over an hour. Doesn't stop full houses.

Fans are resilient. They get served up over-priced, shite football, but keep coming back.

So where's your evidence crowds will drop at Kingsford?

My only evidence is Aberdeen crowds dropping in the face of slight adversity, and my belief that more people would not bother than the claimed new fans replacing them.

My opposition is that going to the stadium will be shite for 30/40 years for people that live in Aberdeen. If fans still turn up because they have no other option despite it being a pain in the arse all round then that's not the dream being sold.