Scott Wright

4 hours ago, Joe pike said:

I think Campbell is playing under orders from McInnes.

Keep it simple and don't take any chances.

He needs to be let of the leash and try to be positive ,pass it forward and maybe even cross the halfway line.

It's the only way we will find out if he's good enough or being held back by McInnes.

And this is why I think he won't develop under McInnes.

5 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Asymptomatic people CAN pass the infection to others, hence why this pandemic has to be taken more seriously by the covidiot brigade.

Now that the cops have realised that the "engage, explain and encourage" approach ain't working with some folk would appear to highlight how serious the situation has gotten. 

More testing required to flush out more of the asymptomatic cases before they have opportunity to infect others.

Ps Wright can get to feck. He will not make it at a "higher" level, too light weight. Peter Pawlett Mk 2 all day long.

Correct.

Virus is in them. Just doesn't bother them. Still obviously able to spit it out at others.

As for Wright. He won't go to huns. 

10 hours ago, ullevi said:

It’s total nonesense to say McInnes ever wanted rid of McKenna, when McInnes came in he promoted McKenna as a 16 year old and said he had high hopes for him, then after a couple of injuries still had belief in him and finally gave him his chance. You can criticise McInnes for a lot of things but not the development off McKenna.

The only reason McKenna played against motherwell and wasn't away to Livingston on loan was cause the stupid goofy cunt had his phone off when playing golf so missed the call from his agent.

7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Could counteract your theory by naming

Jamie Vardy...still playing non-league football aged 25

Declan Gallagher......mainly playing in the Championship/Scottish Prison league until he was 27

Didier Drogba.....didnt even turn professional till he was 21

Rickie Lambert....played EFL football until he was 27

I was trying to say players in the Scottish league. There’s not many players in the spfl that were not very good then turned it round in mid 20s. I think Declan Gallagher gets thought of more than he is because of his performances for Scotland 

4 minutes ago, thurso said:

I was trying to say players in the Scottish league. There’s not many players in the spfl that were not very good then turned it round in mid 20s. I think Declan Gallagher gets thought of more than he is because of his performances for Scotland 

But what are you suggesting here? 

That if someone isn't going to be one of the country's leading lights at 19 we should let them go?  That's probably the top 5% at most that you're describing there. 

Is not perfectly acceptable for a player to develop into a steady first team player and stay with the club to do a job? 

8 hours ago, thurso said:

In our league I’d say eion jess, Barry Ferguson, Andy Robertson had a great year at that age, keiren tierney, Ryan Fraser stood out a mile when ever I seen him play for us, Lewis Ferguson isn’t much older been one of our main midfielders since he joined at 19 to name a few could probably think of more but it’s getting late. Craig Gordon was Brilliant at 19 he’s a goalie so didn’t really control games but was still a stand out 

So basically you are another one who has completely missed the point. 

i think folk on here are having different arguments. 

Some folk, like myself, are just saying he is a good player and could make it at aberdeen. Nobody is saying he is going to go down to Liverpool and win the league, champions league and captain Scotland. 

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

So basically you are another one who has completely missed the point. 

i think folk on here are having different arguments. 

Some folk, like myself, are just saying he is a good player and could make it at aberdeen. Nobody is saying he is going to go down to Liverpool and win the league, champions league and captain Scotland. 

Exactly. 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I guess the lines were blurred on what was allowed and what wasn't when the BLM movement went mental looting in the US and tearing down statues and dumping them in the sea,  in the UK, with very little fanfare about the behaviour?

It wasn't allowed though? Many of the BLM protesters were being snatched up by the police, some folk were being snatched up for just walking in the street. There were kids getting pelted with rubber bullets, some folk lost an eye. These inbred white supremacist hicks that stormed the capital were largely able to do so unharmed. "Blue lives matter" but the same crowd beat a copper to death,  

If you think there's an issue with a group of mostly black people tearing down a ridiculous statue of Colston, then I'd suggest you might have a wee personal problem. People in Bristol petitioned to have it removed for years and were constantly told no. They took matters into their own hands, and rightly so. 

15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It wasn't allowed though? Many of the BLM protesters were being snatched up by the police, some folk were being snatched up for just walking in the street. There were kids getting pelted with rubber bullets, some folk lost an eye. These inbred white supremacist hicks that stormed the capital were largely able to do so unharmed. "Blue lives matter" but the same crowd beat a copper to death,  

If you think there's an issue with a group of mostly black people tearing down a ridiculous statue of Colston, then I'd suggest you might have a wee personal problem. People in Bristol petitioned to have it removed for years and were constantly told no. They took matters into their own hands, and rightly so. 

What are Scott Wrights views on this matter? 

Just now, Durrant Dived said:

The gossip column suggesting Greg Stewart may be used as swap deal for Wright. Fucking ludicrous if we sign him for a 3rd time when he was absolutely gash the first and 2nd time he played for us.

Also suggestions in the gossip column about waiving mccrorie fee which I'm more favourable with. 

Greg Stewart can do one. He's done fuck all in the game since he left Kilmarnock all those years ago. Player wise, i'd rather we took Jones, but he's a disgusting hun minker so we should steer clear. 

Waive the fee, they take our glass player off us and we save on treatment costs and wages. winner. 

2 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Greg Stewart can do one. He's done fuck all in the game since he left Kilmarnock all those years ago. Player wise, i'd rather we took Jones, but he's a disgusting hun minker so we should steer clear. 

Waive the fee, they take our glass player off us and we save on treatment costs and wages. winner. 

Aye Jones is a fucking vile hun cunt. I don't want any huns tbh. Just waive the mccrorie fee please.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

Agreed don't want that fat cunt back.  Surely a straight swap for McRorie is the sensible option for all parties

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Given that Congress made a decision and it's only you who disputes it, I'm wondering what you missed in his speeches, his tweets and his actions to lead you into this minority position?

Feel free to consider the words used by his son and his lawyer too in the hours prior to the insurrection. 

Get your politics to fuck. Nothing to do with Scott Wright.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Given that Congress made a decision and it's only you who disputes it, I'm wondering what you missed in his speeches, his tweets and his actions to lead you into this minority position?

Feel free to consider the words used by his son and his lawyer too in the hours prior to the insurrection. 

Yes that's right Rocket I'm the only person in the whole world who thinks the impeachment is a nonsense.

Feel free to change my mind though - post what Trump said that "incited an insurrection".

• Downvote 1