Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Just seen the highlights, rewound several times just for gleesons reaction to the cunts stamp

Amazing and really think he could be a hero for us

Good news.

Much as we all complain on here, we all really do want all our guys to excel.

I'd love it if second half of the season Gleeson and Forrester started making the sort of contribution Cosgrove has in the last 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1

Just seen the highlights, rewound several times just for gleesons reaction to the cunts stamp

Amazing and really think he could be a hero for us

Was good to see him stand up for Ferguson and get in Naismith's face.

I've always thought Gleeson was a really good player and yesterday should be no surprise to anyone. When played thats mostly how he performed. Why he only played to the hour mark is a mystery - possibly lack of fitness. I wonder if he fell out with DM which is why he's had a lack of appearances recently. He was brilliant against Hibs earlier on in the season.

He plays a similar role as Jack but is clearly a much better play than him.

• Upvote 2

Remind me who gifted livi a goal but played in the next game again

Andy Con, something? WHAT ABOUT WHATABOUTARY?

Stop havering

I can't haver facts...

1. The last time we saw Gleeson he gifted St. Mirren their only goal. (Coincidence? You tell us why he hadn't featured again until Hearts, then.)

2. We have a lot more options in midfield than we do at the back. (Besides, keeper and back 4 mistakes tend to stand out more.)

3. McInnes obviously rates Considine and loves his height, work ethic, and experience. (Proven in Scottish football v unproven.)

• Upvote 6

I can't haver facts...

1. The last time we saw Gleeson he gifted St. Mirren their only goal. (Coincidence? You tell us why he hadn't featured again until Hearts, then.)

2. We have a lot more options in midfield than we do at the back. (Besides, keeper and back 4 mistakes tend to stand out more.)

3. McInnes obviously rates Considine and loves his height, work ethic, and experience. (Proven in Scottish football v unproven.)

I can't believe that I am about to agree with MT......but

1. Jack was our captain and in his final season I can remember him gifting at least 2 (the mental back-heel and the stupid penalty), there were more, but those 2 stick out, so doesn't appear to be a "one strike and your out" policy in operation.

2. Yes, we do, but Forrester has had more opportunity and been shite, and our other options (until recently) haven't been working.  We have been crying out for a creative midfielder to replace Mclean.....isn;t that exactly what Gleeson is supposed to be?

3. Gleeson is unlikely to get proven in Scottish football if he doesn't get played.  Apply that logic and we Mbappe is unproven in Scottish football and given the opportunity to sign him we should decline in favour of someone with an SPFL pedigree........like Tansey? :rolleyes:

Back on topic...fuck Hearts.

On October 23rd they were 13 points clear of us with a +12 GD. Now a mere 2 months and only 9 games later they are 6 points behind us with a -3 GD.

Looks like the bottle crashing didn't end at Dens Park all those years ago. But apparently they were the real deal this season and the only true challengers to Celtic. They've had a few injuries but so have we and everybody else. You can't be the real deal if you completely fall apart because of a few injuries. Berra (and his newspaper) got totally owned by big Sam on Saturday.

Fuck Hearts and their delusional fans with their 3 major trophies in the last 56 years (2 of which were bought with £29m of debt that was never paid back bunch of cheating cunts). But despite their cheating even Hibs have won more major trophies in the last 56 years.

Fuck Hearts.

There's only one Albert Kidd.

• Upvote 2

Mind playing tricks. I remembered the ‘Haring’ one was after. Obvs it was before. Could have been a dead thigh for Shinnie though.

The Haring challenge was very high I've seen red cards dished out in the past for that type of challenge but no great complaints at it being deemed a yellow. But the Naismit(hun) challenge was a red card every day of the week. He's a dirty little cunt with plenty of previous for that exact type of coward's challenge. Why the Sportscene panel completely ignored it in their analysis of the game is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

The Haring challenge was very high I've seen red cards dished out in the past for that type of challenge but no great complaints at it being deemed a yellow. But the Naismit(hun) challenge was a red card every day of the week. He's a dirty little cunt with plenty of previous for that exact type of coward's challenge. Why the Sportscene panel completely ignored it in their analysis of the game is beyond me.

Because his squeeky voiced pal is one of the main presenters.

so doesn't appear to be a "one strike and your out" policy in operation.

No, that couldn't work as we'd have no one left.

The question was... Why haven't we seen more of Gleeson?

i offered a thought but am yet to hear anyone else suggest a reason.

(Shay referred to Gleeson as "Mr. Mooder"... the moodiest, moaniest guy in the world...  so maybe that's part of it.)

Does McInnes have previous for similar?

Did we see Joe Shaughnessy after his red v Motherwell?

All that I'm saying is that some things must stick in the manager's craw.

...isn;t that exactly what Gleeson is supposed to be?

Yes, and McInnes making him ride the bench seems to have gotten through.

Long may it continue.

I wonder if we could go just one week this season without Levein moaning about something.

The man's a loser he won fuck all as a player and he's won fuck all as a manager. I do in some ways admire him for saying what needs to be said about Scottish refs but it's every fucking week with him now. His team were rather easily outplayed on Saturday but he chose to ignore that and as usual focus on the ref instead. And he's wrong about there being nothing in the Naismith challenge. Chris Sutton analysed it yesterday and said it was a clear red card and no way was it accidental. I completely agree with him.

Levein never mentioned that they got a penalty for fuck all against us at Tynecastle two months ago. He should concentrate more on why his team have only won 1 of their last 9 games.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if we could go just one week this season without Levein moaning about something.

The man's a loser he won fuck all as a player and he's won fuck all as a manager. I do in some ways admire him for saying what needs to be said about Scottish refs but it's every fucking week with him now. His team were rather easily outplayed on Saturday but he chose to ignore that and as usual focus on the ref instead. And he's wrong about there being nothing in the Naismith challenge. Chris Sutton analysed it yesterday and said it was a clear red card and no way was it accidental. I completely agree with him.

Levein never mentioned that they got a penalty for fuck all against us at Tynecastle two months ago. He should concentrate more on why his team have only won 1 of their last 9 games.

His gripes were pretty much justified though until yesterdays bizzare conclusions. The ones he imagined in saturdays game have just pushed him over the edge.

Expect a greeting interview like the one when he was Utd manager next time he feels shafted

He needs to watch the McInnes 'Christmas' interview. Where McInnes speaks about 'some' of our genuine raw deals from refs this season but doesn't even mention the shambles at Tynecastle.

I do believe McInnes cried on the phone to him though. Reckon he's a proper bubbler when one on one. He's the type to cry watching love actually.

Even if just to get in a birds punts.

• Downvote 1

Lost what little respect I had for the guy. Its one thing to bemoan how your team is being treated unfairly by referees but to ridicule a fellow manager and share the content of a private conversation, Rat of the highest order. Everyone should turn against the greeting faced c*nt. Outwith the ugly sisters the other teams referee decisions probably balance out over the season getting more going for them at home as opposed to away from home. Not that I am too paranoid about the decisions that the ugly sisters get. I just think the referees for the most part are influenced by the size and volume of the fans. Possibly a bit more pressure giving a call against the ugly sisters as they know they will be crucified by the Glasgow loving media. Nothing more or less.

You Craig are a Rat

• Upvote 1

Not a single manager in Scotland will ever trust the speccy cunt again after he disclosed details of a private conversation with a fellow manager.

He looks on the verge of losing the plot completely.

Never forget on that fateful day in Hearts' history at Dens Park in 1986 the speccy cunt was posted missing apparently "unwell". Some of the players in that Hearts team never forgave him for his no show Gary MacKay apparently even accused him of faking the illness. On the other hand proper hard core defenders like Miller and McLeish would have played through virtually anything on the final day of a league season when the league title was on the line.

Craig Levein = natural born loser & grade A bottler.

• Upvote 3

Levein is a complete loser, never won a thing in his sad footballing life.

This is the guy, who as a player had the opportunity to win the league at Dens Park in 86 and pulled out the team cause of an upset tummy.

A chance to make history and go down as a club legend and he didn't hàve the balls to see it through.

Sums the losing cunt up.