Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Not a single manager in Scotland will ever trust the speccy cunt again after he disclosed details of a private conversation with a fellow manager.

He looks on the verge of losing the plot completely.

Never forget on that fateful day in Hearts' history at Dens Park in 1986 the speccy cunt was posted missing apparently "unwell". Some of the players in that Hearts team never forgave him for his no show Gary MacKay apparently even accused him of faking the illness. On the other hand proper hard core defenders like Miller and McLeish would have played through virtually anything on the final day of a league season when the league title was on the line.

Craig Levein = natural born loser & grade A bottler.

He's certainly a incredibly fragile ego isn't he?

The sort of daft, over sensitive, reaction you'd expect from someone who is just mentally weak.

I think he's very honest in his assessment of football matches though. He does seem a bit smarmy and aloof but he calls a spade a spade and isn't afraid to call anyone out.

In the land of the blind...

I think his analysis is pedestrian and he actually uses cliches all the time.

BUT he is miles better than most of them on Scottish football, Craigan especially is pish (punted by Motherwell the other day I noticed)

Sky do no analysis with dumb and dumber so really...

In the land of the blind...

I think his analysis is pedestrian and he actually uses cliches all the time.

BUT he is miles better than most of them on Scottish football, Craigan especially is pish (punted by Motherwell the other day I noticed)

Sky do no analysis with dumb and dumber so really...

Yeah he doesn't have much competition that's for sure. Fat cunt Boyd and Commons are horrendous on Sky and show clear bias most of the time. Boyd in particular is an embarrassment. I do like Stewart's honesty and the fact that he panders to no-one.

Agreed on Craigan he's awful.

Lost what little respect I had for the guy. Its one thing to bemoan how your team is being treated unfairly by referees but to ridicule a fellow manager and share the content of a private conversation, Rat of the highest order. Everyone should turn against the greeting faced c*nt. Outwith the ugly sisters the other teams referee decisions probably balance out over the season getting more going for them at home as opposed to away from home. Not that I am too paranoid about the decisions that the ugly sisters get. I just think the referees for the most part are influenced by the size and volume of the fans. Possibly a bit more pressure giving a call against the ugly sisters as they know they will be crucified by the Glasgow loving media. Nothing more or less.

You Craig are a Rat

Yeah, obese smelly cunts. 

Not a single manager in Scotland will ever trust the speccy cunt again after he disclosed details of a private conversation with a fellow manager.

He looks on the verge of losing the plot completely.

Never forget on that fateful day in Hearts' history at Dens Park in 1986 the speccy cunt was posted missing apparently "unwell". Some of the players in that Hearts team never forgave him for his no show Gary MacKay apparently even accused him of faking the illness. On the other hand proper hard core defenders like Miller and McLeish would have played through virtually anything on the final day of a league season when the league title was on the line.

Craig Levein = natural born loser & grade A bottler.

Agree on most of this. He'll be moved upstairs in the next three months

Levein stating that mcinnes tried to get Naismith sent off.

No Craig, Steven Naismith tried to get himself sent off by deliberately standing on Lewis Ferguson.

It was (yet another) complete accident though wee Stevie Naismithun didn't mean it just like he didn't mean the other 3 stamps I can recall him carrying out this year alone on Scott Brown, James Forrest and Jonny Hayes.

I didn't follow his career down south after he "walked away" but I'm sure he was the same angel down there that he has always been up here.

He's a nationalist and opinionated. So no surprise if he's not popular amongst the forelock tugging Rangers apologists at the BBC.

Exactly. Stewart doesn't pander to anybody and is very open about his political leanings. I'm actually amazed that the BBC give him any work at all.

• Upvote 1

He's a nationalist and opinionated. So no surprise if he's not popular amongst the forelock tugging Rangers apologists at the BBC.

As if the weegie fantasist knows what goes on inside the BBC.

I don't actually care about people's political leanings, but I guess he'd get abuse if he were a vocal No voter and Tory if he worked for the BBC,

Martin Compson though (speaking of 'Yes' voters) is a special kind of CUNT.

As if the weegie fantasist knows what goes on inside the BBC.

I don't actually care about people's political leanings, but I guess he'd get abuse if he were a vocal No voter and Tory if he worked for the BBC,

Martin Compson though (speaking of 'Yes' voters) is a special kind of CUNT.

Martin Compson trained with the dons...only found this out after googling the cunt

EE_img3615463.jpg

Wee mans a decent film tbf

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/craig-levein-insult-irrational-and-childish-says-derek-mcinnes-1-4848940/amp

Del fires back at Levein.

What a knob jockey Levein truly is. Says McInnes was out of order for criticising a fellow manager and club in public for things that had nothing to do with him. Ok if that is the case what exactly does Scott Brown have to do with Levein? Nothing that I can see. Didn't stop him crucifying him in public earlier this year saying everyone needs protection from him and also that he deliberately got booked against Killie so that he would miss the old firm game...what the fuck do those things have to do with him? What does Scott Brown getting booked in a game not involving Hearts have to do with him? Honestly what a hypocritcal prick he is. The guy is seriously losing the plot.

• Upvote 1

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/craig-levein-insult-irrational-and-childish-says-derek-mcinnes-1-4848940/amp

Del fires back at Levein.

What a knob jockey Levein truly is. Says McInnes was out of order for criticising a fellow manager and club in public for things that had nothing to do with him. Ok if that is the case what exactly does Scott Brown have to do with Levein? Nothing that I can see. Didn't stop him crucifying him in public earlier this year saying everyone needs protection from him and also that he deliberately got booked against Killie so that he would miss the old firm game...what the fuck do those things have to do with him? What does Scott Brown getting booked in a game not involving Hearts have to do with him? Honestly what a hypocritcal prick he is. The guy is seriously losing the plot.

Hypocritical prick sums him up nicely tbh. The guy has lost any credibility he had left with this latest tantrum, people see him as a bit of a lying cunt now on top of all his other faults.

Also a completely fragile ego. Pathetic for a grown man to be that way (although there are a few similar on this site)

Finding the Levein v McInnes thing really embarrassing.

Dunno why Derek would get himself sucked into a war of words with the fat Harry Potter. Normally conducts himself with more class.

Levein is just flapping because hearts have been shite of late. He's deflecting attention to a nothing situation.

Finding the Levein v McInnes thing really embarrassing.

Dunno why Derek would get himself sucked into a war of words with the fat Harry Potter. Normally conducts himself with more class.

Levein is just flapping because hearts have been shite of late. He's deflecting attention to a nothing situation.

McInnes has no real choice but to defend himself from Levein's slavering claims. Levein clearly made it sound like McInnes had initiated the phone call between the two which was an obvious lie and classic deflection tactic from Potter. I notice Levein didn't deny it when the reporter said to him yesterday that DM said it was him that actually made the phone call. He couldn't deny it because these things can be proved.

McInnes is spot on why the fuck would he call Levein the morning after a massive win at Ibrox to moan to someone he rarely ever talks to about referees? It's no coincidence Hearts got a bad refereeing call that same night vs St Johnstone that arguably cost them two points.

Levein is a wanker who has now very publicly shown himself to be an untrustworthy individual who will happily distort the facts at the expense of a fellow professional to make himself look better. He will gladly lie to fuck a fellow manager over. He is a cunt of the highest order.

• Upvote 1