Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Some. Every club has its delusional fringe. Something is rotten in Hearts just now, can feel it. Injuries is a smoke screen. Although pretty bad. Just dinnae see the effort, few coasting. Either big time charlies think they've arrived or something stinks in the dressing room. Think our Director of Football should start giving the manager a bit of a hard time.

Our first XI still gives me a bit hope and think with right tactics (sigh) would give most teams a hard time, but still work to do:

Bobby (starting to play like a keeper that's been a no.2 his whole career, oh...)

Souttar (the boy is becoming a man under Berra and Levein, getting nasty, like McKenna, good)

Berra (solid, wins more headers / tackles than rest of league's CHs)

Dunne (gets us, great lad, great effort and positioning, can tell he's EPL)

Haring (accidental best signing, CH becomes great MF ball winner and goal threat)

Lee (wow, just fell away, player in there but needs a rollicking, you ain't at Luton now, typically we sign and immediately change his position from last team)

Djoum (world class in his own head, punt end of season)

Smith (his best games starting to be sweeper or RCH, good lad and capable)

Mitchell (shadow of the player last season, our LB curse just goes on and on)

Naisy (10/10 - captain on the park and nailing THEM every opportunity endears)

Uche (headless but an absolute tank, unplayable on his game, but that's 1 in 4)

Think under Budge (punt) we've signed c. 100 players now, and still don't have an XI. She goes on about our youth conveyor belt. When everybody is fit there wouldn't even be a youth product on our bench never mind the first team. Cochrane, McDonald, Morrison doing their bits. But reality is in my lifetime our conveyor belts last decent forward was John Robertson. Since then it's been Glen, Carrick, Currie, Weir, Roy, Elliiot and a host of others who were being groomed for Alloa and Raith's first teams.

Anyway, you don't care, nobody cares. Just me. Happy Christmas to Scotland's 4th or 5th biggest.

I'm sticking with 0-0.

Great summary +1

Good win today without every really getting out of 2nd gear for most of the match.

Gleeson made a big difference for us when he came on. Settled down the midfield after Hearts were starting to get into the game a bit more. 

Hearts are absolutely dreadful. If Naismith isn't dropping deep for the ball they have nothing going forward. Still dirty whingy bastards as well. Bottom 6 for them I reckon. 

Also, Beaton, what a useless fuck of a ref he is. Lucky the game didn't descend into total chaos with his shite performance.

Dean Campbell should go out on loan. He is still very young and the first team is a step up to far for him at the moment.

Wasn't a game for a central midfielder today. Baw was pinging around the air a lot.

Ferguson is a terrific agent provacateur in there, noising them up left, right and centre. Gleeson looked good too, but the game was won.

Lowe getting injured/ returning to Derby may mean our collective wet dream of Shinnie at LB, but we all know Considine will be there as soon as Devlin is back.

That's seriously harsh 

He demanded the ball at times, had a decent dig, lovely control and drive for the red card.

He looked a tad out his depths when he came on. Gleeson's presence calmed him down and led to him looking the part. He's only 17 remember so we can't expect too much. Clearly has ability but its a tough game to be included in against a team as physical as Hearts. He's the captain of the youth team and clearly has done enough to impress DM.

• Upvote 1

I said there's something rotten. Levein-ball isn't working and we've no plan B. I sense our players want to play a different way but aren't being allowed. Berra isn't fit. Naisy just back and with too much to do himself, being AMF, CF and Winger at times.

Clare looks like we were shafted by signing Sheff Wed's worst youngster. Mitchell will be at Fleetwood or Preston soon.

Could go on a major rant. Seeing on one of our forums that in last 18 away games at Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs - we've lost 17. With a further 2 cup losses in that time to Celtic and Hibs. And before that Robbie Neilson only won 2, with our win at Ibrox with Sow now 4 and a half years ago.

Levein and Budge are strangling our club. She's more worried about who's standing up than the fact she's signed off on 100 players, and all but half a dozen have been shite.

Anyway. Right team won. Looks like a battle for top half again.

He looked a tad out his depths when he came on. Gleeson's presence calmed him down and led to him looking the part. He's only 17 remember so we can't expect too much. Clearly has ability but its a tough game to be included in against a team as physical as Hearts. He's the captain of the youth team and clearly has done enough to impress DM.

The game is different on tv 

I said there's something rotten. Levein-ball isn't working and we've no plan B. I sense our players want to play a different way but aren't being allowed. Berra isn't fit. Naisy just back and with too much to do himself, being AMF, CF and Winger at times.

Clare looks like we were shafted by signing Sheff Wed's worst youngster. Mitchell will be at Fleetwood or Preston soon.

Could go on a major rant. Seeing on one of our forums that in last 18 away games at Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs - we've lost 17. With a further 2 cup losses in that time to Celtic and Hibs. And before that Robbie Neilson only won 2, with our win at Ibrox with Sow now 4 and a half years ago.

Levein and Budge are strangling our club. She's more worried about who's standing up than the fact she's signed off on 100 players, and all but half a dozen have been shite.

Anyway. Right team won. Looks like a battle for top half again.

Why are you telling us this as if it's an exclamation?

It's nothing unusual, hearts are always shite.

• Upvote 2