The Ryan Fraser Clause

It sure does. And the percentage goes to 40%. Well done old broonie for getting that added to the deal.

not such a bumbling fool after all - this one has been a masterstroke.

also really mellowing in his old age with the revised quota available for 2019/20

It sure does. And the percentage goes to 40%. Well done old broonie for getting that added to the deal.

not such a bumbling fool after all - this one has been a masterstroke.

also really mellowing in his old age with the revised quota available for 2019/20

Must be sarcasm as it can’t be true.

He’s already extended previously.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the shepherd

Arsenal have reached an agreement with Lille to sign Ivory Coast winger Nicolas Pepe for €80m, paid in instalments over 5 years.

I guess that's Fraser off their radar.

I see Lille are quite happy to accept instalments compared with the paedophilic mob.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49149867

He obviously wouldn't be a replacement for Gueye but the comments from Silva that they are looking to bring in various players and the fact they're now 40M better off, says to me that Everton might be our best bet in this window.

They are probably one of the more obvious moves for someone at Fraser's level. A bigger club but he'd still expect to be a first team player

Another weegia rag claiming in a 'blow' to AFC he'll stay at Bournemouth and quoting their manager saying he's going nowhere.

I suspect it's brinksmanship and nothing else, but something needs to play out by a week on Friday.

(ps  Everton have signed a forward from Juve today for £29M)