Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

What pant wetting is involved in saying she had called another briefing and that she emphasised we are yet again at a really critical point of the pandemic? Facts was it not?

This was the pant wetting. Specifically the "here we go again!!" part. 

2 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Sturgeon called a briefing this afternoon due to increasing numbers. Here we go again!!

There was nothing of note. Just a wee update and an attempt to reinforce how vital folk getting vaccinated is. 

12 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

But what about the masks, what about anti social distancing, what about the vaccine. That was going to fix everything.

If eh wasn’t such an ignorant prick (copyright Parky) eh would understand how it would be even worse without them.

Yet we have record numbers of cases compared to practically zero this time last year ?

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I didn't watch it, how many of those getting Covid have been double jabbed?

Highest it has been was breaking news on my phone (since March). I didn't read the article.

So is the vaccine working?

I prefer the Taliban stories.

Sturgeon said 1 in 3 getting covid had been doubled jabbed,

10 minutes ago, NEM said:

They've been open a few weeks.  Cases were massively out of kilter prior to that compared to the same time last year

I imagine as more folk have got jabbed they've ditched following the rules, a lot more people interacting with others, going to peoples houses and so on.  It shouldn't be a concern, hospitalisations haven't got out of control and deaths seem to still be low, those two things would suggest that the jab is offering a good layer of protection for fighting the virus.

14 minutes ago, minijc said:

I imagine as more folk have got jabbed they've ditched following the rules, a lot more people interacting with others, going to peoples houses and so on.  It shouldn't be a concern, hospitalisations haven't got out of control and deaths seem to still be low, those two things would suggest that the jab is offering a good layer of protection for fighting the virus.

Or it’s summer and folks immune systems are naturally at their strongest and the virus has weakened as its mutated. Let’s see what happens in winter, hopefully you’re right 

what's the rules if someone in your household tests positive but you are double jabbed ? still have to isolate ? having a debate with a mate who reckons you don't have to after the 9th but don't see anything saying that online close contact yes you don't have to isolate as long as you take a test and show no symptoms . Bit annoyed with him as he came round to my house to tell me his step son had tested positive , putting me at risk !!

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Am I missing something? Do you understand how a vaccine works!? Cmon to fuck

We were repeatedly told the vaccine would prevent or vastly reduce transmission.  Turns out it doesn't ergo there's no valid argument for covid passports or any restrictions being placed on anyone turning it down.  

2 hours ago, redstrummer said:

what's the rules if someone in your household tests positive but you are double jabbed ? still have to isolate ? having a debate with a mate who reckons you don't have to after the 9th but don't see anything saying that online close contact yes you don't have to isolate as long as you take a test and show no symptoms . Bit annoyed with him as he came round to my house to tell me his step son had tested positive , putting me at risk !!

Crack on with life and don’t give a fuck, wear a mask if you are robbing shops  - don’t go visiting anyone vulnerable, wear a t-shirt saying cheers Boris and Nicola for destroying the economy for glorified flu

Would be my advice 

• Upvote 2

Just keep quiet and go about your normal life. 

It’s really imperative you never leave the house again lest you become struck down by this terrible affliction. Should probably stop posting on here whilst you’re at it.