Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Consi's gone?

Would suspect he's going to re-register under a terrific new name, and continue posting without the baggage of his previous handle. 

I'd quite like to re-register under the name Thor Hardcock. 

No particular reason, I just like how it feels on the tongue. 

You know shit's serious when you're talking to Thor Hardcock. 

Hey, guys... what name would YOU like to re-register as?

Not that I actually give a fuck. 

But tell me anyway. 

Also, basically told my insurance claims guy to fuck himself up a stick today, so I'm feeling terrific about how things are going, thanks for asking. 

??

Quim Leighton 

or 

Billy Dodes

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The insurance company still insisting on using the illegitimate third party company? 

Nope. 

They're trying to say they can send whoever they want, and I'm telling them to expect the cops to be called if one of those cunts as much as sneezes in the direction of the property. What does the policy say about trespassing?

So they backed down and I'm getting my own way, like a fucking infant. ?

Seriously, though... everything I'm seeing about this company was 'if you let them inspect the damage they'll fuck you over.' So I'd have turned the whole thing over to the legal sorts before that happened. 

I also found out this claims lad is misrepresenting what I said about the damage, and of course I have recordings, so I'll win that inna.

No-one messes with Thor Thundercock and gets away with it.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Consi's gone?

Would suspect he's going to re-register under a terrific new name, and continue posting without the baggage of his previous handle. 

I'd quite like to re-register under the name Thor Hardcock. 

No particular reason, I just like how it feels on the tongue. 

You know shit's serious when you're talking to Thor Hardcock. 

Hey, guys... what name would YOU like to re-register as?

Not that I actually give a fuck. 

But tell me anyway. 

Also, basically told my insurance claims guy to fuck himself up a stick today, so I'm feeling terrific about how things are going, thanks for asking. 

??

Eh was Joey Deacon on another site back in the mists of time. 

17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I remember a few folk here wanking about Australia's handling of this pish.

Was never going to work unless they want to stay locked down and closed off from the rest of the world for ever more. Same for New Zealand 

On 8/11/2021 at 3:28 PM, Redforever86 said:

Is Geoff a Tory? Funny as fuck if he is. 

If not poor form fae Consi. He was a good poster IMO. Added balance and always stuck up for himsel. 

I can assure you I am not a Tory, fuck being associated with them.

For the record he didn't fleece me for ticket money, he just agreed to pod up to save wasting seats for others, used his client ID to secure his ticket which didn't cost anything as he is a season ticket holder.

Wasn't bothered that he didn't show, although I bet there were plenty of fans out there who wanted to attend but couldn't because it sold out. So he basically showed himself up to be a selfish bastard and show a complete lack of respect for fellow Dons.

Probably not much of a surprise given his persona.

Meanwhile I got to enjoy the game without having to put up with his shit, every cloud.

• Upvote 1

The dear leader, peace be upon him, in WA has said that even when 80% of the populace are double jabbed, it won’t make a blind bit of difference. We will pursue zero covid, have lockdowns and maintain our “normal way of life” as he describes it. 

Thankfully, the tide is turning and while he is a dictator (his party Labour, unsurprisingly, hold 53 of the 56 seats) the masses aren’t going to tolerate it.

WA lol

8 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

They’ve lost the plot over there. Pray for stinky bri. 

WA is already the least jabbed state and the medical community are up in arms saying the cunt has just removed any incentive to get jabbed

Even the West Australian newspaper,  which is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the politburo dared to criticise the regime today. That is unprecedented.

4 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I can assure you I am not a Tory, fuck being associated with them.

For the record he didn't fleece me for ticket money, he just agreed to pod up to save wasting seats for others, used his client ID to secure his ticket which didn't cost anything as he is a season ticket holder.

Wasn't bothered that he didn't show, although I bet there were plenty of fans out there who wanted to attend but couldn't because it sold out. So he basically showed himself up to be a selfish bastard and show a complete lack of respect for fellow Dons.

Probably not much of a surprise given his persona.

Meanwhile I got to enjoy the game without having to put up with his shit, every cloud.

Apologises. 

Is it possible he got a ticket and sat elsewhere? I don’t know the ins and outs of the system.