Coronavirus

Henry

6 minutes ago, minijc said:

Human trafficking 

Funny 

Assuming he goes down, it'll just leave a vacuum for another of his ilk, and the economy of outrage that the internet loves will have harmony restored. 

Anyone who takes what he says seriously is a fucking mong. And I mean arguing in defence of him or against him. 

An unserious person that should have no cultural relevance. 

Just now, milne_afc said:

Gr8 work by Greta(Gr8a)

RW har-de-har boys choking on their clichéd drivel.

He's more or less got a cult with the pyramid scheme he started. 

He might well manage to spin it that it's the powers that be acting against what he says. "New world agenda" or some shit. 

His arrest will probably legitimise him further to the impressionable morons who hang on his every word. 

He's the king we deserve. 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He's more or less got a cult with the pyramid scheme he started. 

He might well manage to spin it that it's the powers that be acting against what he says. "New world agenda" or some shit. 

His arrest will probably legitimise him further to the impressionable morons who hang on his every word. 

He's the king we deserve. 

https://twitter.com/LayahHeilpern/status/1608591846086946816?s=20&t=iCEubFjGKt0KMENboTxVhA

there used to be a peer reviewd paper on the potential of shedding through vaccine.which i thought was an interesting idea.

it was one of the medical journals i read back in 2016, strangely ,i can no longer find this paper, anyone point me to the study?.thank you.
i suspect its been removed by the censors.

in the meantime, https://rumble.com/v22x0rs-latest-update-on-vaccine-on-alarming-transfer-to-others-with-dr-mccullough.html

• Dildo 3
1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

You were reading medical journals in 2016? 

yip, it was not long after bill gates was talking in an odd way about vaccines, cant remember how i got there,may have been 2017, but the peer reviewed work was there back then for sure.
of course it was about the potential to advance vaccination, nothing definitive, interesting all the same.

sadly  with todays censorship its no doubt been  buried.

no doubt some will claim its a false statement or a  lie, that's ok knock yourself out ,the article is out there somewhere.
ive tried the journal, lancet etc,but with  no luck.

back on track. here's dr naomi wolf.

https://rumble.com/v230kr0-one-of-five-stroke-sufferers-post-mrna-vaccine-died.-pfizer-documents.html

• Dildo 1
On 12/29/2022 at 10:28 AM, Parklife said:

Like what? 

I was just showing how daft your anecdotal musings were. 

I've not known a single person who's had any issues after taking a jag. 

I made no definitive conclusion, only that for all who parrot the "safe and effective" line, I know personally of a few people who experienced anaphylactic shock and immune system problems respectively. Whether they are isolated cases, time will tell, hence my closing "as more data emerges..." comment, which you glossed over.

What does differentiate myself and many others like me, is our default position was one of scepticism; neither buying the official narrative verbatim, nor falling into hardline conspiracy theory (in such divisive issues, history usually finds truth somewhere in the middle). What I won't do, is unquestioningly put my faith in the company who paid the biggest criminal (yes CRIMINAL, not civil) fine in history, when they insist I take an experimental shot, with no long-term data. 

I also note the moving goalposts from mainstream media, politicians, Big Tech and Big Pharma et al.

- They started by saying vulnerable groups would be the focus, then the rest would weigh up the risks for themselves and make a choice based on INFORMED CONSENT (note the Nuremberg Code).

- When restrictions continued, long after the experimental shots were rolled out to all the vulnerable groups, was that not suspicious for the believers?

- Then they started to coerce and bully, threaten jobs and livelihoods, even excluding from parts of society, those who declined.

- Rather than debate and debunk those who challenged Fauci et al, they deplatformed them. That is NOT science, it is propaganda.

- Then when many jabbed still caught it, they said "it's a few breakthrough cases", nothing to see here.

- When jabbed continued to shed/transmit, they said "erm, well we didn't say it would stop you getting it... or spreading it!"

- Then they insisted people would need to keep boosting, as it wasn't that effective after all.

- Now they insist they never said the shots would eradicate the virus (in many cases, they damn well did!)

- Snivelling establishment arselickers like Piers Morgan backtrack and try to wriggle out of their previous authoritarian stance and they are getting away with it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
53 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I made no definitive conclusion, only that for all who parrot the "safe and effective" line, I know personally of a few people who experienced anaphylactic shock and immune system problems respectively. Whether they are isolated cases, time will tell, hence my closing "as more data emerges..." comment, which you glossed over.

What does differentiate myself and many others like me, is our default position was one of scepticism; neither buying the official narrative verbatim, nor falling into hardline conspiracy theory (in such divisive issues, history usually finds truth somewhere in the middle). What I won't do, is unquestioningly put my faith in the company who paid the biggest criminal (yes CRIMINAL, not civil) fine in history, when they insist I take an experimental shot, with no long-term data. 

I also note the moving goalposts from mainstream media, politicians, Big Tech and Big Pharma et al.

- They started by saying vulnerable groups would be the focus, then the rest would weigh up the risks for themselves and make a choice based on INFORMED CONSENT (note the Nuremberg Code).

- When restrictions continued, long after the experimental shots were rolled out to all the vulnerable groups, was that not suspicious for the believers?

- Then they started to coerce and bully, threaten jobs and livelihoods, even excluding from parts of society, those who declined.

- Rather than debate and debunk those who challenged Fauci et al, they deplatformed them. That is NOT science, it is propaganda.

- Then when many jabbed still caught it, they said "it's a few breakthrough cases", nothing to see here.

- When jabbed continued to shed/transmit, they said "erm, well we didn't say it would stop you getting it... or spreading it!"

- Then they insisted people would need to keep boosting, as it wasn't that effective after all.

- Now they insist they never said the shots would eradicate the virus (in many cases, they damn well did!)

- Snivelling establishment arselickers like Piers Morgan backtrack and try to wriggle out of their previous authoritarian stance and they are getting away with it. 

NRT