Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I made no definitive conclusion, only that for all who parrot the "safe and effective" line, I know personally of a few people who experienced anaphylactic shock and immune system problems respectively. Whether they are isolated cases, time will tell, hence my closing "as more data emerges..." comment, which you glossed over.

What does differentiate myself and many others like me, is our default position was one of scepticism; neither buying the official narrative verbatim, nor falling into hardline conspiracy theory (in such divisive issues, history usually finds truth somewhere in the middle). What I won't do, is unquestioningly put my faith in the company who paid the biggest criminal (yes CRIMINAL, not civil) fine in history, when they insist I take an experimental shot, with no long-term data. 

I also note the moving goalposts from mainstream media, politicians, Big Tech and Big Pharma et al.

- They started by saying vulnerable groups would be the focus, then the rest would weigh up the risks for themselves and make a choice based on INFORMED CONSENT (note the Nuremberg Code).

- When restrictions continued, long after the experimental shots were rolled out to all the vulnerable groups, was that not suspicious for the believers?

- Then they started to coerce and bully, threaten jobs and livelihoods, even excluding from parts of society, those who declined.

- Rather than debate and debunk those who challenged Fauci et al, they deplatformed them. That is NOT science, it is propaganda.

- Then when many jabbed still caught it, they said "it's a few breakthrough cases", nothing to see here.

- When jabbed continued to shed/transmit, they said "erm, well we didn't say it would stop you getting it... or spreading it!"

- Then they insisted people would need to keep boosting, as it wasn't that effective after all.

- Now they insist they never said the shots would eradicate the virus (in many cases, they damn well did!)

- Snivelling establishment arselickers like Piers Morgan backtrack and try to wriggle out of their previous authoritarian stance and they are getting away with it. 

Good post. Toe curling now seeing the BBC etc. making out that China are being too Draconian because they're still implementing the measures we had to endure. Blatant anti-China propoganda.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

NE O&G ABRV for fucking english barstards 

Imaginative for abz

2/10

Pretty pretty prettaaaay pretty good. 

If you believe the narrative, Covid has been endemic across the globe for some time. And remember the “we have to live with it” statements from our government?

Now we’re getting new restrictions for no scientific reason whatsoever. Just stoking fear again, feels like we’re back in March 2020. Expect more of this shit…

Woman on the news earlier implying it’s because the Chinese vaxxines are not MRNA waxes meaning they are “under-vaccinated” :laughing:

They’re determined to get this MRNA shit into us.

https://www.aberdeenlive.news/news/aberdeen-news/man-46-dies-mackie-academy-7971679.amp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 12/30/2022 at 2:39 AM, red kelly said:

Wait wait, I can play this round! I've heard of Wolf.

Her doctoral thesis was published a few years ago as a book, about the legal consequences of homosexually in the past. She horrendously misread the sources, to the point where the American edition of her book had to be pulped.

Anyone can make a mistake, bit this mistake was one that should never have passed the sniff test of anyone even vaguely aware of history.

This isn't the first time she's published dodgy stats/misread data.

I've not read her article (every word in it might be gospel for all I know), bit she is not a good source of truth.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Good post. Toe curling now seeing the BBC etc. making out that China are being too Draconian because they're still implementing the measures we had to endure. Blatant anti-China propoganda.

Utter pish, we had lockdown and a highly efficient vaccination roll out while China had lockdown and a slow as fuck vaccination roll out with a less than effective vaccination.

Not so much "blatant anti-china propoganda" more the truth, but don't let that get in the way of your opinion.

• Dildo 3
22 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Utter pish, we had lockdown and a highly efficient vaccination roll out while China had lockdown and a slow as fuck vaccination roll out with a less than effective vaccination.

Not so much "blatant anti-china propoganda" more the truth, but don't let that get in the way of your opinion.

Nah, that ain't it IMO. 

It's the Cold War paradox. If China did the opposite of what we did, it would be "China leaving its citizens to die." Yet, China acts in the same draconian fashion as the Western governments, when it's no longer en vogue, and it's considered to be an example of how evil they are. 

Part of the reason their vax rollout was slow was because people didn't want to take it, from what little I understand. 

Highlighting that people had a choice though, doesn't fit the authoritative narrative that NEEDS to be propagated at all times. Many European nations, ours included, coerced their populations into taking medicine they didn't want or in a lot of cases, need. 

Im sure they fucked up some parts of their COVID period, much like every other nation. 

I doubt vaccinations are less effective, they just won't make American or European pharmaceutical companies any money. 

This isn't me being pro Chinese government btw, because I'm really not. I just take everything said about them with a huge grain of salt. 

22 hours ago, Parklife said:

Me neither. I only highlighted how stupid your anecdotal musings were. 

"Stupid" in what way? While I acknowledge most people I know haven't had side effects to speak of, as of yet, I simply pointed out that a handful of people have unfortunately succumbed. I also iterated (and do so for the third time now) that as long-term data emerges, we will know more. It is however undeniable that, in most cases, governments chose the more authoritarian approaches. History tells us this does not end well.

22 minutes ago, sigh said:

Dunno about COVID but I’ve got manflu -feel like pish, sore all over and tired, throat killing me and coughing away like an old pit pony

Maybe I should wear a mask when out and about ……

Probably best to keep away from folk for a couple of days, but still go out though if you're up to it, a few brisk walks.

Did you get the winter flu jab ? 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, sigh said:

Dunno about COVID but I’ve got manflu -feel like pish, sore all over and tired, throat killing me and coughing away like an old pit pony

Maybe I should wear a mask when out and about ……

I think you’re confusing ‘man flu’ with actually being unwell.