Coronavirus

Henry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54622059

lol Covid 

desperately clutching at straws here's the case study of a non-medical person misattributing medical symptoms to a virus she had at home (not severe enough to warrant hospital attention) many months previous. 

any slight ailment these people will suffer in future will be attributed to Covid-19. Which is substantially different from all other Coronaviruses, of which cause none of these bizarre symptoms because they're not current/ able to be exploited. 

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

lol Covid 

desperately clutching at straws here's the case study of a non-medical person misattributing medical symptoms to a virus she had at home (not severe enough to warrant hospital attention) many months previous. 

any slight ailment these people will suffer in future will be attributed to Covid-19. Which is substantially different from all other Coronaviruses, of which cause none of these bizarre symptoms because they're not current/ able to be exploited. 

Eh would give her something long to take her mind off it

edit: obviously the before pic

40 minutes ago, Poodler said:

lol Covid 

I'd imagine health anxiety will be one of the common underlying conditions these dingbats suffer from prior to developing 'long covid' 

14 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

> 1 million died of COVID or while having it? There's a big difference. 

Most people who die have multiple causes of death. No cunt questions, for example, a cancer patient having organ failure as dying from anything other than cancer. I find it bizarre people do it with this. 

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Most people who die have multiple causes of death. No cunt questions, for example, a cancer patient having organ failure as dying from anything other than cancer. I find it bizarre people do it with this. 

If you believe some of the halfwits on here, 1 million people were hit by buses* but just so happened to have COVID so it’s 1 million COVID deaths.

*Wish it was Glasgow

• Downvote 1
23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's because cancer is the main cause of death surely? 

The figures for COVID are 'deaths within 28 days of testing positive'. You must surely admit that fairly changes the perception of the figures? 

Also people question it because of the affect its having on the world. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

lol Covid 

You can guarantee some folk are using this as an excuse going forward in order to stay off work. 

A mates wife has been way more off than at her work (on full pay the gullible bastards that they are) these past few years and COVID-19 has given her the excuse she needed.

She apparently 'got' COVID-19 back in march although was never tested and is now claiming she has this long COVID-19 stuff.

She's just work shy and lazy.

Re the numbers thing I suppose they have to find a way of reporting deaths but in reality it can only be a best guess. There will be people who it's killed who aren't included in the figures and there will be people who would have died anyway who have been included. 

I am surprised that people who doubt politicians and governments about everything previously just swallow this figure though. 

If it's killed 1 million people since last December how many people worldwide have died of any cause? Genuinely no idea but I'd bet covid is a small percentage of the total figure. 

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Your mate's a fucking arsehole for marrying shit like that.

Moobs do you have a sister? That was a long shot. Thoosans of cunts like yon, Liverpool and Glasgow having the biggest proportions (invalidity benefit claimants).

Och I don't blame them, some of them will be scamming it but good luck to them. Some people just aren't suited or able to hold down a job for myriad reasons. I know a few of them and the effort they put in to keep getting benefits seems like a lot of effort to me but they must thing it's worth it.