Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You can guarantee some folk are using this as an excuse going forward in order to stay off work. 

A mates wife has been way more off than at her work (on full pay the gullible bastards that they are) these past few years and COVID-19 has given her the excuse she needed.

She apparently 'got' COVID-19 back in march although was never tested and is now claiming she has this long COVID-19 stuff.

She's just work shy and lazy.

It's the new Fibromyalgia, every bird on POF will be at it, getting so hard to find a woman without a long term condition.

14 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Sheffield going into tier 3 is a bit of a joke.

Cases have been falling there but it seems the council want the £40 million. :clangers2:

Weird City, didn't appear to have a City centre when I was there. Did get in to a really good fight though, with the UTD side, wasn't a bad trip at all.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I can't imagine anything worse than watching your bairns go without and having to attend food banks. Marcus Rashford is on the case. It's a fucking disgrace that a footballer needs to use his profile to right wrongs whilst the middle classes don't give a fuck with their selfish attitudes. 

Lend us a tenner mate?

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I can't imagine anything worse than watching your bairns go without and having to attend food banks. Marcus Rashford is on the case. It's a fucking disgrace that a footballer needs to use his profile to right wrongs whilst the middle classes don't give a fuck with their selfish attitudes. 

Nae idea why you are quoting me on this. What the fuck does it have to do with me?

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No one needs to use food banks, the system provides plenty of money. When I was paid off after 20 years hard labour in my last job the safety net worked very well.

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Just listening to Leitch now, he's suggesting restrictions are working, I hae my doots. Weegies won't stick to rules like we did. Will be lockdown for evermore. 

Leitch has zero credibility after giving scientific reasoning against a 'circuit breaker' a few weeks ago to then advocating it a matter of hours later after being tapped up by the Govt.

i don't know how he can look himself in the mirror after such a dramatic change of rhetoric. An invertebrate.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You were the one who said "can live with it I suppose" and mitigating that it was better than full lockdown, without even considering the consequences for millions of others and not giving a shit. 

Yet again you are speaking pish I meant everybody can probably cope with another week as opposed to another full scale lockdown. 

No idea what shite you were on about connecting me with Marcus Rashford was which was a great achievement.

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Leitch has zero credibility after giving scientific reasoning against a 'circuit breaker' a few weeks ago to then advocating it a matter of hours later after being tapped up by the Govt.

i don't know how he can look himself in the mirror after such a dramatic change of rhetoric. An invertebrate.

Does a great filling though, top man.

25 minutes ago, daytripping said:

No one needs to use food banks, the system provides plenty of money. When I was paid off after 20 years hard labour in my last job the safety net worked very well.

Does it fuck. Fine if you have savings but I got £700 a month earlier in the year there. Doesn't even cover my basic monthly direct debits and that was it boosted by £20 a week. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Does it fuck. Fine if you have savings but I got £700 a month earlier in the year there. Doesn't even cover my basic monthly direct debits and that was it boosted by £20 a week. 

Put your details into https://benefits-calculator.turn2us.org.uk/AboutYou?utm_source=BAdviser&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=GovUK .

I coined it in, was amazed how much I got.

23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You said it could've been worse.

I said there's nothing worse than what's already happening to millions right now.

The specific example I gave was parents not being able to provide for their kids.

Marcus Rashford is in the news again today on this exact same subject.

That should be a clear enough critical path for you to follow. Jesus H Johnson. 

There’s nothing worse? It could get a lot fucking worse.

The longer this goes on, the more folk are going to need help.