Coronavirus

Henry

10 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I just chuck the odd tramp a few quid 

I'm beginning to think this might be the best way to give to charity. cut out the middle man. Give straight to those in need.

Obviously you'll probably end up giving to some unworthy cunts, or worse, huns. Might be worth asking them who the support before giving them anything. Worth pondering. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is not one genuine homeless person in Aberdeen. My daughter is doing a law degree, had a council guy in to give them a speech, walk into Marschial college you'll get accommodation if you want it, about 15 people who choose not to. The beggars can get to fuck, just no need, they want money for booze and drugs, fair play to them if people want to give.

Notice parkie is red ticking all my posts, sad as fuck!! lol you think I care. I never use it apart from liking Bluto's posts.

• Downvote 2
17 minutes ago, daytripping said:

There is not one genuine homeless person in Aberdeen. My daughter is doing a law degree, had a council guy in to give them a speech, walk into Marschial college you'll get accommodation if you want it, about 15 people who choose not to. The beggars can get to fuck, just no need, they want money for booze and drugs, fair play to them if people want to give.

Notice parkie is red ticking all my posts, sad as fuck!! lol you think I care. I never use it apart from liking Bluto's posts.

Aye, unless they're pretty good at hiding never actually see any of them sleeping rough.

Allegedly guitar wifey or one of those sorts walked into the high rise at the Denburn and offered to pay cash for a flat. All according to some old lad in the Masada a few year back. Sounds true enough.

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Of course he's bought and paid for by the Scottish government. He wouldn't dare not toe their line, whatever that may be at any given point.

Same shit back in March when he saw no reason for the sold out Murrayfield rugby vs France to be postponed

A week later and we're all in full lockdown and can't even go out for a pint of milk

The man is simply an opportunist who took his chance to be centre of attention in a backwater nation

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Interesting that men are more likely to die of Covid,  but according to a study women are more likely to have  'long' covid.  It couldn't be that women are more likely to be hypochondriac chancers,  could it? 

Fibromyalgia, the lazy woman illness. This another string to their bow.

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Saw Zappa at Hammersmith 40 years ago. He was shite. Never gave a fuck. 4 of us in a mini drove all the way from Aberdeen for 75 minutes on stage. Cunt. Well I didn't drive. I was skinning up in the back all the way down and back. Some more expensive than usual Moroccan shit but was no different to the normal shit Moroccan shit.

Was the same for M People in Glasgow, no idea how the gig went, fucked on drugs and got thrown out of Victorias for falling asleep, brilliant day.