Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

All the hard man talk of revolution in the air, you need to watch The Trial of the Chicago 7 on Netflix.

Coincidentally, Sacha Baron Cohen, who I referenced today, is in it. He's excellent despite the worst yank accent I've ever heard. The film is great.

The film reminds us that it only needs a few to make big differences. The mutants and "mongo's" (credit SR) need not apply. 

I was going to watch that on Sunday night. Decided to watch Neighbours instead.

23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You want to hear an irony? Tough. You got no choice.

Australia is the least neighbourly place on the planet. They live in these never-ending suburbs with their own pools and BBQ's with no local pubs, no community centres, no focal points, just the odd strips of small shops and takeaways. When, as you do in a civilised society, you say hello or introduce yourself to your neighbours, they look at you like - what the fuck do you want? And then as the days, weeks and months go by, you understand that nae cunt talks to any ither cunt.

I was not naked with my pants on my head, covered in my own excrement leaving only my Fuck You Australia chest tattoo when I first met them, and my research was conducted in three different addresses there. I spoke to colleagues and friends about this. It's normal to ignore your neighbours ALL of the time. Fucking weirdos. That's why they made that programme, to get into heavy denials. 

Thanks for ruining my 23 minutes a day of guilty pleasure bliss. Cunt.

54 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Australia is the least neighbourly place on the planet. They live in these never-ending suburbs with their own pools and BBQ's with no local pubs, no community centres, no focal points, just the odd strips of small shops and takeaways. When, as you do in a civilised society, you say hello or introduce yourself to your neighbours, they look at you like - what the fuck do you want? And then as the days, weeks and months go by, you understand that nae cunt talks to any ither cunt.

I was not naked with my pants on my head, covered in my own excrement leaving only my Fuck You Australia chest tattoo when I first met them, and my research was conducted in three different addresses there. I spoke to colleagues and friends about this. It's normal to ignore your neighbours ALL of the time. Fucking weirdos. That's why they made that programme, to get into heavy denials. 

So Alf Stewart was keeping it real afterall. Fucking knew it. Flamin galaars etc

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sorry mate. I can't do that. Next time I'm down I'll PM you, get some for you (if you're still short) and meet you myself.

Thanks man but I'll be sorted by dinnertime tomorrow. It's a struggle though. Messaging cunts you've no heard from or contacted for about 3 years pretending you're wondering how it's going but really just wanting to buy a quarter. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I have not. I have no idea what to do. I know you need a tor browser but I've no idea how you get one or how you get bitcoin. 

I've never had a problem for about 28 years until the last week or so. Fuck Boris and fuck Nicola. 

You need an app called Telegram and an app called Coinbase 

it's not the web thing it used to be 

12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I have not. I have no idea what to do. I know you need a tor browser but I've no idea how you get one or how you get bitcoin. 

I've never had a problem for about 28 years until the last week or so. Fuck Boris and fuck Nicola. 

Would love to fuck Nicola, her husband looks a wet blanket, think she'd enjoy it.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

It’s weird that, within 5 mins walk of my house there is a community centre (which eh was in for a social event with others from my hood two Saturdays ago. It was better than it sounds), and a pub.

Within 2 mins the other way eh have a beach that stretches for kilometres in each direction, exercise areas and lots of fit burds (and a few less so) in Lycra. Bumping in to neighbours, friends and acquaintances is a given.

Most importantly eh can enjoy all of this while you fuckers are locked down.

28 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sorry mate. I can't do that. Next time I'm down I'll PM you, get some for you (if you're still short) and meet you myself.

I asked him. This was his reply;

"Even during worst part of the sheeplehousearrest it didn't get bad. I have a friend who could find it on a desert island. Apparently it's pretty dry around here just now but I'm insulated from this circumstance by being friends with that guy".

I loved his next text;

"Gave a consultation over about two and a half hours this afternoon to one of the more switched on minds around. German biochemist, strong in intellect and in body. He said very kind things about my teaching and asked if I might work with him once a week for the next two months".

We're defo moving in different circles 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

No worries. I wasn't wanting "info" on your daughter. I'm not a sick cunt like the fucking mutants. Was just interested if she's studying the same that I did. Credit to her mother that she's studying though. Good parenting job. And you for paying for her too.

Haha great snideness there RS. Superb stuff.