Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Leitch has zero credibility after giving scientific reasoning against a 'circuit breaker' a few weeks ago to then advocating it a matter of hours later after being tapped up by the Govt.

i don't know how he can look himself in the mirror after such a dramatic change of rhetoric. An invertebrate.

That's what happens when you make a dentist "National Clinical Director". That job should be reserved for medically qualified people only. 

I don't give a shit what post-graduate qualifications he  has gained in the interim....he's still not a medical doctor. The fact he calls himself an oral surgeon is disingenuous...that's a surgical specialty that dentists can train in without the necessity to cross-qualify.

Of course he's bought and paid for by the Scottish government. He wouldn't dare not toe their line, whatever that may be at any given point.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

That's what happens when you make a dentist "National Clinical Director". That job should be reserved for medically qualified people only. 

I don't give a shit what post-graduate qualifications he  has gained in the interim....he's still not a medical doctor. The fact he calls himself an oral surgeon is disingenuous...that's a surgical specialty that dentists can train in without the necessity to cross-qualify.

Of course he's bought and paid for by the Scottish government. He wouldn't dare not toe their line, whatever that may be at any given point.

He actually said we can't bring in travel restrictions as people will travel!! lol utter cult mong.

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Windfarm we're building off Edinburgh will power half the Country, costing a fucking fortune, better work. More money into the Boris coffers the better.

Boris will spend it all paying an Independent Scotland to supply him with water to survive.

I’ll leave it that also, but you can fuck off with the I’m alright Jack shit. You have no idea who I am and like wise me you but I sponsored cash for kids along with northsound, and am patron of two local charities.

Not doing this to show off but you fuck me off when you come out with perceptions of me over an Internet forum and think that I don’t care about anyone, I’ve probably done more for Aberdeen than you have.

That said, will leave it at that, I’m only hear for a laugh and have nothing against you or anyone so peace out.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

He's not though, is he? He holds a completely Apolitical position. 

Is it? That idiot Calderwood was Chief Medical Officer a few months back till she got caught twice flouting rules she had helped design. The other parties were apoplectic that Sturgeon didn't sack her immediately. She resigned shortly after, saving Sturgeon the embarrassment of having to do so. 

If Sturgeon could sack her, then she could sack Leitch. The job has to have a bit of a political input.

Just checked his Wiki....the full job title he holds is "National Clinical Director of the Scottish Government"

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I’ll leave it that also, but you can fuck off with the I’m alright Jack shit. You have no idea who I am and like wise me you but I sponsored cash for kids along with northsound, and am patron of two local charities.

Not doing this to show off but you fuck me off when you come out with perceptions of me over an Internet forum and think that I don’t care about anyone, I’ve probably done more for Aberdeen than you have.

That said, will leave it at that, I’m only hear for a laugh and have nothing against you or anyone so peace out.

I love you Fridge, that's all that matters at the end of the day. xx

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Is it? That idiot Calderwood was Chief Medical Officer a few months back till she got caught twice flouting rules she had helped design. The other parties were apoplectic that Sturgeon didn't sack her immediately. She resigned shortly after, saving Sturgeon the embarrassment of having to do so. 

If Sturgeon could sack her, then she could sack Leitch. The job has to have a bit of a political input.

Just checked his Wiki....the full job title he holds is "National Clinical Director of the Scottish Government"

Think he's on the wind up to be fair.

• Downvote 1

It means you champion them, use your contacts to organise dinners and charity auctions etc - admittedly a lot of it is a wankfest but ultimately raise money for the charity with stupid fucks paying a grand for a signed Denis Law top or something. 

They are not “my” charities, they are people working for next to fuck all cash to help people and need funding.

Anyway, time to move on but I’m not the pretentious snob you make me out to be!

I've been known to pop a tin in the local supermarket food bank collection, it's nice to be nice. No idea where the tin ends  up, never met a person in Aberdeen who has had to use a food bank but even if it goes to the guy collecting them I feel I've done my bit.

Imagine working at a food bank, bulging wallet on point, would have no problem pulling, terrific.

• Downvote 3
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Haha excellent