Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Liverpool population 500,000

Scotland population 5,500,000

I could easily be missing the point as I haven't been keeping up to speed with the situation. But I just don't understand the logic behind these care packages from treasury. 

Scotland already got nearly a billion to be distributed to business, snp have chosen to keep most of it, no one is losing out or doing better.

50 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

So, Greater Manchester get £60m.

South Yorkshire get £40m

Lancashire get £30m

Liverpool get £30m

Scotland get £40m

Fuck the treasury and fuck the union.

How much of that £40 million did Aberdeen see? 

Fuck Holyrood and fuck the SNP

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This letter is everything that is wrong with "Great" Britain. The upholding of protocols and procedures is a mask under which they peddle their total corruption, unable to face truth as they are. On yersel Ange;

74-CD55-C6-8-F13-4870-9-CCD-07487-DB1988

What a wet blanket if true.

Imagine getting bent out of shape by something a split arse said to you.

11 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

That article is from August, so way before the £40 million was announced.

How much did Aberdeen get of the £40 million? 

You tell me. I’m not aware of any additional funding since the paltry million quid in August 

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If true?

Wasn't sure if it was just a letter someone had made up. But notice the soft cunt has posted it on twitter then blocked all comments.

Sad state of affairs when the government are getting bent out of shape over someone being called scum.

I noticed that a few house parties were broken up in England totalling £40k in fines. However in the same breath they have continually let off MP’s and officials when they breach the restrictions. The hypocrisy is enough to make you sick. Absolutely fucking fed up of them all, they’re all the same. Out for themselves and genuinely believe they’re above the laws. Fuck the tories, fuck the SNP, fuck Westminster and fuck Holyrood. 

• Upvote 7
6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I noticed that a few house parties were broken up in England totalling £40k in fines. However in the same breath they have continually let off MP’s and officials when they breach the restrictions. The hypocrisy is enough to make you sick. Absolutely fucking fed up of them all, they’re all the same. Out for themselves and genuinely believe they’re above the laws. Fuck the tories, fuck the SNP, fuck Westminster and fuck Holyrood. 

This is the same MPs who have 2 multi million pound homes and then rent a 3rd at the tax payers expense, the same MPs who bend the rules for donations to their boys club.

Expect nothing else from them.