Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

How do you work that out?

She was at some dinner or function or other I was at 25 years ago in Perth (worst city in Scotland by light years). Quite a shy lassie, married to the same man for a long time I understand, are you engaging Monty Pythonism here, nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean?

RE married in 2007

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

How do you work that out?

She was at some dinner or function or other I was at 25 years ago in Perth (worst city in Scotland by light years). Quite a shy lassie, married to the same man for a long time I understand, are you engaging Monty Pythonism here, nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean?

She looks like a filthy cunt is what im saying. 

1 minute ago, Blantyredon said:

Was in same year at high school as Jackie, she stayed round the corner from Jazza Bett who also went to same school, no sure if I felt her arse it was a long time ago, cracking lass 

Not sure? I still mind every gust of wind that blew into 3rd year physics in period 7 and 8 on a Tuesday afternoon and ruffled the deliberately unbuttoned blouse of a wee 7/10 Jennifer Anniston wannabe. 

I actually felt her arse 2 years later while both incapacitated. Got fuck all.

3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I quite enjoy Christmas. Wee one loves it. Have a cracking feed and drink. Catch up with my siblings and drink more. Then lounge about boozing, eating for a few days and get in contact with some vulnerable women to ride. Terrific.

That’s a lovely Christian sentiment. I hope you have the most jolly Xmas period. Best to you and yours.

PS hope Santa brings the wee one what she wants

5 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

I quite enjoy Christmas. Wee one loves it. Have a cracking feed and drink. Catch up with my siblings and drink more. Then lounge about boozing, eating for a few days and get in contact with some vulnerable women to ride. Terrific.

Be the same this year.

Nobody is going to be self isolating and fucking about inside not visiting folk. 

Even the dibble won't be around. Perfect day to have a few drinks and drive to your folks to wish them a Merry christmas.

10 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I've less and less sympathy for people who get Covid. 

The bulk of them, here certainly, are in areas where they firmly believe the whole thing is a hoax or a conspiracy. 

You know what, fuck those morons. Go ahead and catch it, and if you fucking die that's one less stupid fucking cunt in the world.

This thick bastard thought it was a hoax, lost two family members, still kinda thinks it's a hoax.

Fuck this guy specifically. 

We've got a weird thing here where poor areas that are mainly white and have a high prevelance are full of 'covidiots' who are selfishly ignoring restrictions while poor areas that are mainly BAME communities with a high prevalence are victims of systemic racism and forced into circumstances which aid the spread of Covid. There's even a documentary on next week I think called 'Is Covid Racist?' 

Very strange. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Christmas as a kid was something that genuinely felt ‘magic’ in the true meaning of the word . 
if you have kids you want to create that magic and experience for them as well .

Even if you dont have kids there’s always that part of you that longs for that experience again and that’s why people go to such lengths to recreate it.

imo.

Yeah, if you’re a gay pervert.