Coronavirus

Henry

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

In full agreement. If it was going to happen on a permanent basis (albeit with a maximum of, say,  a quarter of capacity of each ground in the country being permitted as part of a gradual.process towards full capacity in the future), it would be happening by now, primarily on the back of the successful return of supporters pilot schemes in Aberdeen and Dingwall. 

With adequate social distancing, testing and hygiene protocols in place  there is absolutely no reason why supporters could not have been facilitated to return to football, or any other sport for that matter, long before now.  

I think they might start to link vaccines with tickets for live events. 

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Here manchebs - see the disdain for foreigners; interesting your bro from another mo, GB1875 has an apparent affection for folks from elsewhere - given the dedication to a life of teaching these folks and dwelling amongst them.

Did something happen whilst you were full-time hombres, that is the root cause of these mindsets?

He doesn't hate foreigners. He's just playing to the gallery. Doubt he hates many folk. Seems a decent cunt.

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

Here manchebs - see the disdain for foreigners; interesting your bro from another mo, GB1875 has an apparent affection for folks from elsewhere - given the dedication to a life of teaching these folks and dwelling amongst them.

Did something happen whilst you were full-time hombres, that is the root cause of these mindsets?

It's purely because he's a bentshot Dad. Likes all those fancy foreign ways.

24 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The service levels are MASSIVELY improved in Grampian NHS and in NE restaurants by having foreigners working in them. It's the Scots, particularly female bar staff who are staggeringly incompetent at their jobs, handicapped by gross stupidity and no natural aptitude for customer service as too many of them are. 

I have a theory that the world would be a better place if everyone just chilled out in their own bit. Less crime,less pollution, no terrorism, less war, the shithole countries wouldn't be losing all their talented young so could raise their standard of living. I'd maybe allow foreign holidays but that's up for debate.

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think they might start to link vaccines with tickets for live events. 

Excellent shout. That would be a very sensible and progressive thing to do but we do not have sensible or progressive governments in place, either side of the border.

They both seem to share an illogical and fantastical ideology that the virus only spreads when people are out enjoying themselves, escaping from the enforced mundanity and propaganda forced upon each of us since March.

No biological proof of this has ever been forthcoming and presented. Why?

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I reckon ol' Fridge's life is a lot like a real life ' What the Butler Saw'. 

Fucking is Hanzoid. I’m half scared to wake  up in the morning and see what carnage is going to happen to me. But bad shit seems to hit other people all the time and I have to pick up the pieces as I’m a nice guy.

Geezer on Radio Scotland, David Chung, talking about the increasing restrictions and making a lot of sense. People in insecure jobs, low paid, cramped accommodation with no outside space, still having to go to work, use public transport, send kids to school will after months of restrictions, not see the harm in popping in to see their friends or family. Closing shops, cafes, gyms etc will make no difference or if it does it will be miniscule and will not outweigh the harm. The same argument stands up for pubs but he didn't mention them. 

I've been saying it for months but to hear someone high up in Glasgow Health Board(didn't catch his job title) saying it was encouraging. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

That Neil Ferguson was on telly last night. A twitching faggot of never better-than-average-intellect and absolutely nothing going for him. What the fuck is wrong with Mr Staats that his blonde quite attractive wife would go for that?

This is the guy who has never got any forecast right.

Why the fuck does he still get tv time?