Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

It can't be a sex thing if they are sucking the baby's cock though? If the baby was sucking their cock then thats a red flag. 

I can't recall ever having my cock in someone's mouth without some form of sex involved, but maybe it's different for Jews. 

I think a lot of deviant behaviour is excused with "Ach, it's a religious tradition" though. 

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Spiders web and Staging post both hit with 21 day tv bans for the Scotland match aftermath, how dare people go out and have fun.

Thought the Web might escape as hadn't seen any videos circulating. But it wasn't that bad. Just folk celebrating and letting off steam. The majority of those who did celebrate (cowp tables and chairs inadvertently, and toss drinks) were blootered and judging by their looks have never seen Scotland in a major finals.

48 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Yeah, got to be seen to be doing something I guess, jobsworths.

They don’t thow, assuming those was a first offence. They could have just came out with a generic statement to all bars and fired it in the press saying we understand this was exceptional circumstances, you can’t control everyone but if but if it happens again you’re fucked.

Hun game will be fun on Sunday.