Coronavirus

Henry

27 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I always wonder how those in charge would fair in the private sector in roles paying similar salaries with the decision making and intellect that these losers have. Not well, I’d suggest. 

thrive I’d say. much the same mentality at some\many companies managing in the right direction etc

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Why do people care so much about Christmas? Couldn't think of anything worse than spending a whole day with family. Avoided it for years.

surely most people will just please themselves regardless of what the silly rules are that week. Surely. 

That seems pretty stupid. 

Let's have a lockdown but breach it for Christmas so we can have big old get-togethers, rendering the lockdown worthless. 

Basically what has been happening here. 

We go on lockdown, tons of people ignore lockdown, so when the virus starts spreading like wildfire they say, "So the lockdown didn't work!"

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

That seems pretty stupid. 

Let's have a lockdown but breach it for Christmas so we can have big old get-togethers, rendering the lockdown worthless. 

Basically what has been happening here. 

We go on lockdown, tons of people ignore lockdown, so when the virus starts spreading like wildfire they say, "So the lockdown didn't work!"

I don't disagree 

just can't see the public co-operating for this emotionally charged few days of the year. Women and children are blinded by these novelty things 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

I don't disagree 

just can't see the public co-operating for this emotionally charged few days of the year. Women and children are blinded by these novelty things 

I've less and less sympathy for people who get Covid. 

The bulk of them, here certainly, are in areas where they firmly believe the whole thing is a hoax or a conspiracy. 

You know what, fuck those morons. Go ahead and catch it, and if you fucking die that's one less stupid fucking cunt in the world.

This thick bastard thought it was a hoax, lost two family members, still kinda thinks it's a hoax.

Fuck this guy specifically.