Coronavirus

Henry

34 minutes ago, Bebo said:

Scotland has done not too bad when you compare to the other home nations for per capita cases and deaths, which you don't seem to hear much in the press.

Probably still horrendous if you compare with actual real countries though.

Hq0YUrf.png

Qz5oEaB.png

Yeah. The Scottish government have fucked up a lot but they've still fucked up a lot less those in Westminster. 

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

He probably pays wee black boys to do that to him at the weekends. A fucking wrong ‘un.

Mind he blamed the grenfell folk that died of stupidity on national television, “well if it was me that seen smoke I would have taken my family out regardless of the fire brigades advice, to be honest they should have used better judgement”

absolute fucking bellend

“cheap shoes for peasants, I won’t be eating New Zealand steroid beef nonono that’s for the lower classes” ???

then he named his think tank group inner circle from the ERG after an old name for the KKK, and he’s allowed to get away with it

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Mind he blamed the grenfell folk that died of stupidity on national television, “well if it was me that seen smoke I would have taken my family out regardless of the fire brigades advice, to be honest they should have used better judgement”

absolute fucking bellend

“cheap shoes for peasants, I won’t be eating New Zealand steroid beef nonono that’s for the lower classes” ???

then he named his think tank group inner circle from the ERG after an old name for the KKK, and he’s allowed to get away with it

He had a point about the Grenfell thing though. Nobody is persuading me it's safer to stay in a burning building than fuck off out of it. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

He had a point about the Grenfell thing though. Nobody is persuading me it's safer to stay in a burning building than fuck off out of it. 

I agree I smell smoke am out, but you wouldn’t then basically laugh at cunts with a pile a ashes in there hands and say stupid stupid in there faces?, that would be sociopathic 

like he is

7 hours ago, Dons79 said:

I agree I smell smoke am out, but you wouldn’t then basically laugh at cunts with a pile a ashes in there hands and say stupid stupid in there faces?, that would be sociopathic 

like he is

MB's just doing that thing where he says the opposite. Whatever you'd said, he was contradicting you. 

• Dildo 1
15 hours ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. The Scottish government have fucked up a lot but they've still fucked up a lot less those in Westminster. 

Larger population bases, it's obvious they would have more cases and deaths her head of population. Here we have relatively few places with large populations, we've been a basket case.

7 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Larger population bases, it's obvious they would have more cases and deaths her head of population. Here we have relatively few places with large populations, we've been a basket case.

No offence, m8 but I've no interest in attempted to reason with someone who's incapable of it. 

• Dildo 1
51 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Spill the beans.

A good lot of the population (myself excluded) have chosen to be brainwashed and permanently internalised by endless levels of "medical data and statistics" relayed by the two governments since the inception and invention of this allegedly deadly virus, completely blinded by their artificial loyalties to the SNP or the Toraidhes.

I thought by now there would been some sort of comparative model or graphical representation to assess the number of people who have died after receiving the-saviour-of-all-mankind vaccine in relation to the number of alleged deaths attributed to Coronavirus on a daily basis, of course.

The vaccine may turn out to be deadlier than the virus?.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A good lot of the population (myself excluded) have chosen to be brainwashed and permanently internalised by endless levels of "medical data and statistics" relayed by the two governments since the inception and invention of this allegedly deadly virus, completely blinded by their artificial loyalties to the SNP or the Toraidhes.

I thought by now there would been some sort of comparative model or graphical representation to assess the number of people who have died after receiving the-saviour-of-all-mankind vaccine in relation to the number of alleged deaths attributed to Coronavirus on a daily basis, of course.

The vaccine may turn out to be deadlier than the virus?.

You won't get that from the snp, you will get...we're doing better than england so there!! I listen to the daily propaganda show and am often blown away at her trivial digs.

Its been terribly mismanaged, something that a public inquiry will find in time. No doubt the paper shredding has already started and they'll put as much effort into blocking information as they've done with the Salmond inquiry but the truth will out. Hopefully nics is giving her evidence via video link from a cell in Saughton.  

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

What part of what he said was wrong though?

Majority of it was poorly worded not really making sense. Think he meant they have more bigger cities. That’s not really been the issue however. 

England had more deaths due to ethnic groups living in dense households and being more  vulnerable to virus if anything. 

10 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

What part of what he said was wrong though?

It's not that what he said was wrong. It's that he uses things to suit his prejudged political agenda.

He was on here the other week lambasting the Scottish Government for being "behind" England in vaccinations. He didn't mention then that they have "bigger population centres" as a reason they'd be "ahead" (nor did he mention that they'd chosen a different strategy and that the Scotland had vaccinated a higher proportion of people in the first at risk groups). He has no interest in applying logic and reason, solely in supporting his "side". 

He's not worth engaging with. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Correct, as the graphs prove but being the hat, posters with agendas, people willing to ignore or overlook facts, mutants without the integrity or capacity for reasoned debate and often just making shit up to suit themselves, it's no surprise that this gets contested. 

No one contests the Scottish government are a bunch of benders.

21 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Johnson and Sturgeon are just as bad as one another. They've played politics against one another. Neither have got vision and they bounce off the others ideas (bad ideas).

They've played with people's lives and got this so horribly wrong.

Wonder what shite we will be fed today.

You dont need to eat it remember.

16 minutes ago, daytripping said:

You won't get that from the snp, you will get...we're doing better than england so there!! I listen to the daily propaganda show and am often blown away at her trivial digs.

Its been terribly mismanaged, something that a public inquiry will find in time. No doubt the paper shredding has already started and they'll put as much effort into blocking information as they've done with the Salmond inquiry but the truth will out. Hopefully nics is giving her evidence via video link from a cell in Saughton.  

Well said min?. The whole process from the outset has been pure unadulterated propaganda, power and control. Why some continue not to accept this is completely playing into the hands of Sturgeon and Johnson, and they have got us all exactly where they want us. Hence why we are no closer to this chapter of our lives ending.

At least Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace had an eventual ending. 

Stick her in a locked prison cell with Jean Ferguson and she would soon think twice about providing us with falsified and misleading information again. 

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Oh I stopped doing that long ago. It gets spat out and my disgust is shown by shouting at the TV.

I have lost so much patience for Sturgeon since this kicked off. Not shutting down Glasgow when their numbers went up, after she shamed Aberdeen for less - that was it for me. I knew then it was completely political and she was just being the cunt. The people of Aberdeen were just a political pawn to her at that time. 

The people of Aberdeen benefited from it with lower virus prevalence and more relaxed restrictions for longer, yet yous never stop whinging about it. 

Weird. 

• Downvote 3
  • Dildo 4