Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Great exposing. Caught bonny.

No surprise though, too easy. Those who demand "authenticity" and "credentials" and who value "qualifications" over the actual messages have minds that are closed and maps that are fixed.

Most good minds can all learn from anyone, including madmen and the criminally insane. It just depends what they're saying. Those who live lies and who can't tolerate a challenge to their own perceptions of "conventional wisdom" are in for a big crash one day, mostly when it's too late. These arrogant and narcissistic types already delude themselves they are superior beings but when their pack of cards falls in on them, they are the least-equipped to handle it. 

I genuinely hadn't really heard of the guy until I got sent a video I posted a link to on here. Parky went totally off on one despite claiming not to have given him a "moments thought" 

I'd have thought he might actually agree with him on his views of government and their hypocrisy but he just can't see past his irrational hatred of a complete stranger.

Guest milne_afc

I see they want a Holocaust memorial in London. Definitely not political.

I’d walk by the side of any man in protest against the abomination.

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Brand takes alot of criticism for his past etc however when he talks, I tend to listen (then Google some of the words he uses to articulate his point and I then learn new words).

A very underrated speaker IMO.

I don't think enough people take him seriously. They have their reasons and that's fair enough but he is a bloody clued up cunt.

A really clever guy. I enjoy listening to him talk and used to often watch his YouTube bits. 

Really not a fan of his comedy though. 

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I see they want a Holocaust memorial in London. Definitely not political.

I’d walk by the side of any man in protest against the abomination.

It was initially knocked back. Overturned, I wonder why

shock, starmer is all for it 

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Brand takes alot of criticism for his past etc however when he talks, I tend to listen (then Google some of the words he uses to articulate his point and I then learn new words).

A very underrated speaker IMO.

I don't think enough people take him seriously. They have their reasons and that's fair enough but he is a bloody clued up cunt.

The Trews YouTube vids were great, when he was going in hard on the tory’s about locking up the files regarding an elite pedophile ring involving the Met etc.

he was strangely discredited in the tabloids and public opinion on him was soured. You can’t expect a fair fight against the establishment. 

I like him, always have.

Edit, he did a few good episodes about the royals aswell. And Tory’s buying up land in London earmarked for social housing. He‘D be a laugh here 

On 7/25/2021 at 1:40 PM, Parklife said:

You know a boy 2nd name "Strath"? 

I know him, the cup final against the huns at parkhead, winters in goal. He made me ashamed to be from Aberdeen, he was very lucky he got bailed out by a few lads who were on an all weekend bender, was sad to see. No idea how he made a name for himself, blouse.

On 7/25/2021 at 2:30 PM, NEM said:

Pretty sure aye. Jay Allan mentions the petrol bomb but don’t think he was flapping about it like that fat clown Rivers

The petrol bomb thing has grown arms and legs, landed on the other side of Princes street from us, was more like lighting a big Yankee candle, troops knew I was there, all was well. The myth has grown over the years. I flared a cigar as they fled in all directions. I could probably name the dozen there, wasn't a big deal at the time.

So many people were well known on the scene but did nothing apart from being well known, the likes of NEM know. Takes a special kind of stupid to stand and say lets have it. It was fun at the time. Bordeaux I think only about 3 stood out of 50, stood and fought it was a pretty shit mob, good laugh though, brilliant days. It only seems like yesterday, time goes by so quick.