Coronavirus

Henry

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Are we talking about the lad who when he walks into a pub other 'men' run out?   

I think they must be

but he’s sweet as pie, unless you make him angry according to bill

so that puts him in somewhere inbetween francis begbie and  tommy de vito. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How did he get the lofty reputation of being a nutter ,Frigo?

Because he is a hardy loun from Tillydrone and has knocked fuck out of a few folk. Also taken a few hidings. But he is is not the total dick folk thinks he is just someone nae to be messed with and certainly not his brother from Glasgow  @Bad_Mobby

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Nope and nope 

i went in nae long after and asked the barmaid who it was (I had an inkling due to the description) she wasn’t giving much away but eventually caved 

he beckoned the boy - who was sound (if a bit loud) to the bogs as to pretend to offer him a line (or bum) and proceeded to kick the fuck out of him (boy was nae much of a fighter)

Stamping on his head etc 

Terrible behaviour 

jeez. savage.

any reason the boy didn’t take it police himself?

31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Standing at the bar? 

Yes. John Swinney said this morning that you could stand at a bar to order a drink or sit at a bar on a stool to order and drink, but you couldnt stand at the bar to consume your drink (even if speaking to a friend sitting on a stool). 

All very confusing and after much questioning, apparently guidance is now that you can in fact stand at the bar and drink your drink. 

John Swinney really is a fuckin embarrassment. An absolute liability to the SNP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58078053

Article above if you're interested. 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I don’t get that Mobz. I dont think the morality of not snitching applies here . 

You don't go running to the pigs man. You sort it out yourself or if not capable of that just put it down to experience.

Different for old codgers, women, kids etc

Should just run the boy over or order loads of pizzas and taxis to his house if he can't fill him in.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I quite fancy getting into the boxing .

57 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Yes. John Swinney said this morning that you could stand at a bar to order a drink or sit at a bar on a stool to order and drink, but you couldnt stand at the bar to consume your drink (even if speaking to a friend sitting on a stool). 

All very confusing and after much questioning, apparently guidance is now that you can in fact stand at the bar and drink your drink. 

John Swinney really is a fuckin embarrassment. An absolute liability to the SNP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58078053

Article above if you're interested. 

Cheers man. 

Poor quality communication/messaging from governments throughout the pandemic has often undermined what they've been trying to achieve. No surprise to see it continue still.