Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, eddiec said:

does that mean that we will be able to get back into our normal seats as long as the council say its ok to have more than 5k? Surely we will not need all the testing photo id pish from the last 2 games and no pods of 3/4 

I'm sure the club will advise in due course.

I'm hoping though that they lobby hard to have these ridiculous measures (LFT, photo ID and masks) removed. A fucking nonsense since we're in the open air.

6 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Should do but you can guarantee the council will still enforce restrictions.

Speaking of the council went down to Marischial College yesterday only to find it closes at 1pm.WTF

Will they fuck. They will have to be seen to be doing it but I bet you not one single person is wearing a mask going for a piss. Same as bars.

26 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Odds and maximum stake?

Ha ha. Well maybe, not one single person was an exaggeration. But I am pretty sure most rules are being circumnavigated.

I’ll bet you nothing as I can’t possibly fail to lose and I know you are taking the piss.

19 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Ha. Nae idea why I get this thrown at meI Fucking bought @Poodler a pint just the other day.

And I hope if it goes catastrophically wrong someone here will help me out.

I have no need for self gratification I’m just genuinely a nice person. 

You're a good lad Fridgeo. Fuck the pricks saying otherwise.

PS - send me a pint over next time I'm out please.

33 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Lee, hutch, namedrop, namedrop, cunts nae cunt kens. Learn the value of art, fridge magneterino and understand the crucial role of bees for human survival and overall ecology. BBC4 is the best channel ever produced. You should watch it some time. You could learn something, assuming capacity to learn, the will and the minerals. Love and peace. 

I have no need  to name drop. I’ve got enough friends 

What a complete prick you are 

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That's not very nice thing to say.

When you leave yourself wide open just by breathing, you should exercise greater wisdom before provoking needless disputes. 

Rocket I will the hat to decide if that is profound wisdom or just gin stoked pish … 

over to the hat ….

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What's the beef?

I say "love and peace".

You say "complete prick".

What I do wrong?

See above with me name dropping which I wasn’t

I’m pretty sure you have worked out who I am by now. I wasn’t name dropping whom I said and by the way if you’v’e  met him he is sound as a pound. Nicest guy unless you cross him.

And I apologise for prick. Fridge out.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You shouldn't apologise. You shouldn't back down. It's best to say what you mean ALL of the time.

Who you are? How the fuck is this possible? Who the fuck do you think you are? You a "somebody", aye? You were mentioning names that 99+% of us don't know. Was this done for any particular reason?

We get that you react terribly to criticism and are hugely sensitive. Doesn't make you a bad person but possibly someone with much to learn. Instead of slagging off the best TV outlet of all time (in many opinions) and exhibiting crass ignorance beyond imagination, expanding your horizons might not be a bad strategy. 

Calm down and get sleep min

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

See above with me name dropping which I wasn’t

I’m pretty sure you have worked out who I am by now. I wasn’t name dropping whom I said and by the way if you’v’e  met him he is sound as a pound. Nicest guy unless you cross him.

And I apologise for prick. Fridge out.

?? 

Are you kinda a big deal around Aberdeen, Fridge? 

Guest milne_afc
51 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

I was talking about Hutch!  Has to be the most dropped name on AFC Chat!  Does the big man post on here?

The big man is a Fenian cunt, so probably not.