Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

So the number of deaths isn't important? Surely the whole point of all this was to prevent deaths?

Of course it is. However we now know that we have a population that is largely immune (with % immunity growing) to the worst effects of Covid. We also have relatively steady & low case numbers (as you know, deaths will lag behind case numbers, so daily deaths will likely also fall over the next few weeks). 

There'll be a whole load more factors they're considering too. You know all this. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Of course it is. However we now know that we have a population that is largely immune (with % immunity growing) to the worst effects of Covid. We also have relatively steady & low case numbers (as you know, deaths will lag behind case numbers, so daily deaths will likely also fall over the next few weeks). 

There'll be a whole load more factors they're considering too. You know all this. 

You're stating the obvious Parky. It's just strange she's went from "one covid death is one too many" to tolerating 14 deaths and lifting regulations.

If you don't find that strange fair enough but I do and I don't need you giving patronising yet blindingly obvious attempts at explanations that add absolutely fuck all.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You don't go running to the pigs man. You sort it out yourself or if not capable of that just put it down to experience.

Different for old codgers, women, kids etc

Should just run the boy over or order loads of pizzas and taxis to his house if he can't fill him in.

order a britannia cd\book subscription for him

3 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

He kicked fuck out of a Sheffield lad I know in the Snuggery for no reason 

The boys face was in some shape like 

Bloody disgrace

That’s out of order I’m not defending that

But the fact he was from Sheffield makes me think there was drug shenanigans going on

i’m nae involved in any of that shit but be isn’t the complete lunatic portrayed here and suspect there was a reason

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Whilst not complaining does anyone find Sturgeon's new attitude to Covid strange? 14 deaths yesterday. We had rules up our arse with a lot less than that in the past.

You are correct.She is definitely strutting about like she does'nt give a fukc.

The woman is cracking up.

She be gone by the end of the year.

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Those are old pics. She's got that big lollipop head now that women of a certain age get when they exercise too much.  She'd need to stick on a few pounds and stop being so bloody obsessed with her hair before Id go near her. 

More the work on the face that puts me off but obviously still would. UTA

And you bloody would anyway min. Come on now.

4 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Nope and nope 

i went in nae long after and asked the barmaid who it was (I had an inkling due to the description) she wasn’t giving much away but eventually caved 

he beckoned the boy - who was sound (if a bit loud) to the bogs as to pretend to offer him a line (or bum) and proceeded to kick the fuck out of him (boy was nae much of a fighter)

Stamping on his head etc 

Terrible behaviour 

Are you serious when was this? 

I’ve never seen him jump on somebody’s head as I wouldn’t accept that