Coronavirus

Henry

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Wouldn't he just punch your cunt in too if you tried to get him telt, Fridge? 

Nope because he’s not that type of lad normally

He is aff his heid but he doesn’t go looking for fights trouble finds him

But stamping on someone’s heid is unacceptable: I can’t condone that.

24 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Yes 

it was in the Snuggery bogs (so no one could see it) I’d say circa 2013/14 

I doubt he’d admit it to you - but my investigative skills found him out for the cunt he really is 

That’s nae good I hope he regrets it but I can’t lambast him for something 10 years ago, I thought you meant recently 

Still out of order though

Nae need for that

20 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Nope because he’s not that type of lad normally

But stamping on someone’s heid is unacceptable: I can’t condone that.

Take your word for it man. I've not got a fucking clue who he is. 

Guest milne_afc
25 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Trouble finds him because he’s a belligerent, arrogant oaf who can’t handle the shandy.

He picked a fight with a punter in Portals one Saturday morning - accused the chump of being CID and spying on him. Anyway, there’s a new sheriff in town.

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Trouble finds him because he’s a belligerent, arrogant oaf who can’t handle the shandy.

He picked a fight with a punter in Portals one Saturday morning - accused the chump of being CID and spying on him. Anyway, there’s a new sheriff in town.

Fair enough there is always a bigger fish in the sea 

3 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Anyone know if you can get a walk-in vaccine in Aberdeen then go again 3-4 weeks later for your next one? Might need to head back to get it but hoping to spend as little as time possible back in Scotland so dont want to wait 8 weeks inbetween shots....

Nah they won't give you a second dose before the 8 weeks. 

Just now, Roberto said:

I keep poking fun at the words you said, because believe me, he does look for it.

I know he's your pal but that man is a bully. Not a hard man, a bully and picks his victims wisely (as Mobby has pointed out). He wouldn't do it on his own.

I'm sure he's an okay sort of guy, but he does go looking for it, especially with an entourage.

He’s not my mate I just know him but I’ve never once saw him bully anyone

That’s not to say you aren’t correct

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I keep poking fun at the words you said, because believe me, he does look for it.

I know he's your pal but that man is a bully. Not a hard man, a bully and picks his victims wisely (as Mobby has pointed out). He wouldn't do it on his own.

I'm sure he's an okay sort of guy, but he does go looking for it, especially with an entourage.

And a show off as well then.

28 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I mean it would save a lot of time , so why don’t they just give both doses one after the other ?

Nae entirely sure but maybe because  the second one is essentially a booster to the first and I assume they are actually exposing you to a small dose of the virus and if they give you too much at the same time you would essentially get it  rather than just build some immunity.

Purely guessing though I have no evidence to back this up, Sure somebody will know if I’m speaking pish

10 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Nae entirely sure but maybe because  the second one is essentially a booster to the first and I assume they are actually exposing you to a small dose of the virus and if they give you too much at the same time you would essentially get it  rather than just build some immunity.

Purely guessing though I have no evidence to back this up, Sure somebody will know if I’m speaking pish

Hanz wasn't asking a serious question Fridgeo. 

23 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I find it incredible that Fridge has achieved so much in life. 

It’s because I have the ability to do about 150 things at once and only skim read here when I’m away to other meetings

This has exactly contradicted my point that I can do 150 things at one, obviously it’s only 149 things and reading posts on here isn’t one!!! ?